Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Set of 9 wooden ceiling replacements

I was bored with the white ceilings, so I created 9 alternatives and wanna share. Because it's replacement overriding the white default, only one of the 9 files should be in the Mods folder at the time.

Get them on my blog.
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

Comments

• sketchessketches Posts: 274 Member
    Wow! So, ceiling textures ARE possible! Nice work.

Do you offer more? I am very interested.
    Origin ID: sketchur
    Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    I love you so much that I want to virtually hug you to death, lol. ❤ Thank you!
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    @sketches @hellokitty1496 Thanks both of you! :) It's just a pity that the ceiling is global and not per tile or at least per lot.

I might create a set with neutral stone textures, but because of the global aspect I won't make many. Will post here :)
  • sketchessketches Posts: 274 Member
    @sketches @hellokitty1496 Thanks both of you! :) It's just a pity that the ceiling is global and not per tile or at least per lot.

I might create a set with neutral stone textures, but because of the global aspect I won't make many. Will post here :)

OK, that is good to know! I would love a stone ceiling. Thanks for your work! :)
    Origin ID: sketchur
    Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities
  • HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    Oh this is great! Been missing painted ceilings since day one..
  • TVRM98TVRM98 Posts: 9 New Member
    These are lovely. I have edited a version for usage in my grand buildings, but I have realised they do not work with domed ceilings? Has anyone found the texture files for the underside of a roof? I frequently built a faulted or domed roof and then remove the ceiling so one can see into the dome, but now the ceiling is painted but when I remove it the underside of the roof is still plain white. Thank you.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    This is so so good! I just wish we had any way of choosing different options for different rooms. Very happy to get away from the all-white-thing.
  • maglev666maglev666 Posts: 72 Member
    Any chance of an off white stucco textured?
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    maglev666 wrote: »

Hi! Sorry, but I have already forgotten how I created that file, LOL. Let's hope EA gives us the real thing, soon! :)
  • maglev666maglev666 Posts: 72 Member
    maglev666 wrote: »

Hi! Sorry, but I have already forgotten how I created that file, LOL. Let's hope EA gives us the real thing, soon! :)

Bummer. Well we can hope.
  • Jokr1929Jokr1929 Posts: 48 Member
    Whoa that's super nice, it makes such a difference!