Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The "Liberated" Collection - Stuff from Liberty L & More!

LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
edited July 2020 in The Sims 4 Lots
Howdy, everyone!
As I shared more of my lots on our forums here, I felt like I could use a personal collection to better showcase and archive my creations in the Sims 4. It's better than using notebooks, for sure :smile:

I'll add both my new and previously uploaded creations to my thread here.
It's a collection so it will gradually be expanded with my lots, sims, maybe rooms, afterthoughts and perhaps even artworks and other folks' works(if they permitted so)

You're free to make comments and share opinion on my stuff!
But DO be relevant and I would love it if you can point out something constructive :smiley:
AxxYIX4.png

Comments

• LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    edited July 2020
    I'll first start with summoning my past creations, that I often posted on @BreeMiles wonderful Share Your Newest the Sims 4
    Creations Here

No, before anyone ask, I'll still share my works there first, before I add them to my own :smiley:

ps. I'll be rather occupied for the week to come, so I might not share anything new! Just know, I'll try to not "disappear" altoghter!
    AxxYIX4.png
  • LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    edited July 2020
    Anyhow it's (or was, depending on where you live :smile: ) 4th of July! I don't feel like doing anything right, I didn't made any decision on a lot for celebrating it in the Sims until the last moment!
    After some brain storming I had the most stereotypical urban blocks, suburb homes and lots of red, white and blue blended together in to a shoebox.
    It's interesting in it has no interesting features! Enough said. I ain't no fortunate one!

I call it The Back and Fourth House And here's the link to the Gallery... https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4FB99FE1BD8111EA891A9A5C1BC13C2D

AXVE1wj.png
    Ykvx4un.png
    It's boring, but it's a good home. But it's boring.
    4rhyIvi.png
    bUnuDS0.png
    ww6moMO.png

All the vibrant stuff on the first floor. The best part? I can enjoy them without a cannon pointed at me!
    Now, remember, the front door is on the left.
    na3cSBG.png
    tRvkQZm.png
    3oTqntt.png
    fUACiI6.png
    HWOLfrd.png
    DbKJmZa.png
    p5zlGI0.png

The layout mapped.
    Maybe I should drop this in the first spoiler but meh :)
    5GCrnrb.png
    XBQMhcV.png

I opted for a more normal palette on the second floor. Bedrooms are personal spaces, They deserve some peace, dignity and neutrality on a healthy planet.
    I don't believe I had all rooms pictured, you can though, probably guess what they would have looked like :lol:
    UrASJr7.png
    q0Yhb0l.png
    Z290u0K.png
    zZQkc1r.png

All your favorite Americana in one place...
    Stay safe my simmers! Something isn't right :wink:

-L.
    Retrieved and edited from https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17566002#Comment_17566002
    AxxYIX4.png