Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favourite pack and why

2...Next

Comments

• netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Sims 1- vacation pack (can’t remember it’s exact name) I loved sending my sims away and the holiday car picking them up to take them to their holiday destinations
    Sims 3- seasons I loved the park lot changes for activities, snow and rain in the game. As I never really played sims 2 this was the groundbreaking pack for me
    Sims 4- city living mainly for the cultural aspects of the pack, I love all the festivals etc, the cas and bb items are more my style too. It’s been my surprise pack as I never liked nightlife in sims 3 and never liked playing city life gameplay. Plus I got it in a sale so it’s been the best value for money pack for me
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Sims 1- Makin' Magic is probably the best pack of all time TBH and Unleased because it added so much to the game including pets, an expanded neighborhood, gardening, a ton of new careers and NPCs and is essential to the Sims for me.

Sims 2-I really like University no particular reason

Sims 3- Supernatural, so I bought a lot of Sims 2 packs just for occults so I was pretty happy when they decided to put them all in one pack. It was the reason I bought the sims 3 in the first place

Sims 4- Just expansion packs then City Living, I love apartments and festivals. Including game and stuff packs than Strangerville, Vampires, Parenthood, and Spa Day all are really fleshed out and great packs with great content. Movie Hangout and My First Pet are pretty good stuff packs with a good amount of CAS and gameplay I use regularly.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    The best pack for me will always be Sims 2 Open for Business the detail and thought that was put into retail has never been done before or after it. This pack gave us so many business types to run and the actual objects we need to do so clothing stores were more than a mannequin and a Sims chasing you down with a tablet any other store worked great too be it selling robots a flower shop or even a barber shop they all worked perfectly with working cash registers to complete the experience. Also kids were not ignored they had a lemonade stand this expansion was made for all Sims not just young adults.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Sims 1 : making magic. I had the base game and the first EP living large at the time but this was what really got me hooked. I loved the world, the magic, the dragons, the option to age up children using magic ... Because I did not own hot date or any later expansions when I bought making magic, this was the first time I could send my sims to visit other lots and I loved it.
    sims 2 : open for business. this one is a hard one because I enjoyed this iteration of the sims the most. I couldn't play without university, open for business and seasons. I think I would have to go for open for business because it added so much. We could own a shop, start one from home, become a stylist/hair dresser, go to or own a restaurants, crafting stations (toys, flowers and robots), talent badges and let's not forget the servos.
    sims 3: into the future. I played this version ofthe sims the least but I would go for into the future over supernaturals because it was something we never had before. I liked the idea of a complete future world to visit and even live in. Runner ups are island living (did not expect that when I got that pack on sale) and supernatural.
    sims 4 : realm of magic. There are a few packs I consider essential to my gameplay style like get together, seasons, jungle adventure, island living and strangerville. In general I suppose forssims 4 I like those packs where my sims can immerse themselves in a unique surrounding. But realm of magic is closest to my personal interests. I really enjoy having magic in my sims worlds.
  • WayfindrWayfindr Posts: 3 New Member
    Definitely Seasons. I love all of the new decor and how everything looks when it changes. Makes it much more interesting.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    City Living is probably the pack that I have played the most.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    The Sims - Hot Date (Buy gifts, Dine out)

The Sims 2 - Open for Business (having a variety of shops)

The Sims 3 - University (it felt realistic)

The Sims 4 - Seasons (calendar and Weather are giving the game a different pace)
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited July 2020
    I currently have two favorites that cannot seperate from eachother. Island living I just looooove mermaids and the island life. Wanted a beach since forever.
    And eco living because it added (some of)the nitty gritty I needed for my apocalyptic style play. <3
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(