Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it possible to create a functioning dive lot that is less than 64 by 64?

Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,988 Member
I would like to know because I'm currently working on a new world and I'm thinking about putting a 30 by 30 dive lot in the middle of a lake.
If I were to try to put a large lot in the middle of the lake I would have to make the lake much bigger and radically change the design of that area and I don't want to do that.

Has anyone ever tried creating a small dive lot? The only ones I've every seen are huge.

I'm still going to put at least one more large 64 by 64 dive lot out in the middle of the ocean if I create a little one for the lake however.

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Hi :)
    Sorry, I've never tried a dive lot smaller than 50x50.
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited July 2020
    Thanks. Glad to hear from you. Did the 50 by 50 one work? If so, at least I know that I can make them smaller than the largest lot size if need be.
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    edited July 2020

Hi @Damienf519 :) ,
    just to let you know that I have created a 40x40 dive lot for my 'Isla del Suzses' world without any problems.

6Uro5lI.jpg?1

I think even a 30x30 lot should be okay it will obviously reduce the area a sim can explore but it should function as normal.
    Have fun with your new world. Hope you will post some screenshots :D
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited July 2020
    Thanks @Hidehi. I was kind of worried it wouldn't work. Its actually going to be a 40 by 40 lot now, since I realized that I had room for that.

There will be pictures of Nectary Hills as soon as I am ready to create a forum post for it. It should be awhile through as the world is massive and includes content from every single expansion pack. However, I'm almost ready to start building the lots, so at most it should be a couple months from now. Sorry that is still a ways off, but the wait won't be indefinite, if you really want to see it.