Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mad Gods Mafia II: U-Pick Hydra Edition | Signups Thread

KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
edited July 2020 in Off Topic Chat
Welcome to Mad Gods II: U-Pick Hydra Edition!

Hello, I'll start the signups for my hydra game as early as now. As I've said for countless times already, I'm aiming for 9 pairs (18 players) though that really sounds optimistic and impossible. I'm still cool with 7 or 8 pairs though, but to have a really decent game, 9 pairs is ideal. The setup hasn't been decided yet but I'm going for the Two Role Madness setup that I used for Queendom Mafia but improved and better (I'm thinking of UPick your two roles where I'll randomize 4 role abilities for the both of you to choose on).

You can sign up as a single player or with a pair already. Those who sign up as a single player will get their pair by randomization or by my wisdom and knowledge of the players. After that, at pre-pregame, I'll create a group chat in Discord (or TS Forums if you don't have discord or if you prefer TS Forums) to determine what hydra name you'll be using on my game (e.g Iconic Duo, Keyenicki, Barbz). This is how players will address you in the game. Once everyone has determined their hydra name, I'll be sending the account details for your hydra account in which both of you will see the Role PM.

Discord is really advisable here so you can communicate with each other easily and without using the only 1 hydra account, otherwise just use the group chat in TS Forums, or create your own account on my forum and I'll grant you access to the group chat on my forum. All group chats will be made by me and me only.

Anyways, if this doesn't get enough love, I'll pursue Horrible Roles. Also, you don't really have to be super active for this game (though activity is still a must) because the real purpose of hydra accounts is to play the game despite your limited activity.

The official game thread will be on my forum https://keyenpeydee.boards.net/ and the game will likely start next week after Rose's game.

Players
1. Broncos
2. Mouse
3. Rose
4. Soph
5. DeKay
6. Luna
7. City
8. Bella
9. Frenchy
10. Zinnia
11. Emzy