Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

KawaiiStacie - Slice of Life

Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,254 Member
edited July 2020 in Gameplay Mods
I've downloaded the mod and think it's pretty neat. However, my sims are ALWAYS flirty and self-woohooing/woohooing others. It's pretty frustrating since I have autonomy turned off for woohoo/trying for baby in MCCC and yet they STILL do it.
All it says for the flirting is that "someone or something has made your sim flirty". WHAT IS IT? My sim is literally standing there, with no relationships/friendships and is somehow always flirty.
I do rotational play and this is with EVERY single sim I play with.
Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited July 2020
    Missmagoo2 wrote: »
    I've downloaded the mod and think it's pretty neat. However, my sims are ALWAYS flirty and self-woohooing/woohooing others. It's pretty frustrating since I have autonomy turned off for woohoo/trying for baby in MCCC and yet they STILL do it.
    All it says for the flirting is that "someone or something has made your sim flirty". WHAT IS IT? My sim is literally standing there, with no relationships/friendships and is somehow always flirty.

she designed the mod so you can take out what annoys you so if you take out that part your sims will no longer do it. can't remember which part of the mod its in it i hope this helps
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,254 Member

she designed the mod so you can take out what annoys you so if you take out that part your sims will no longer do it. can't remember which part of the mod its in it i hope this helps

Ahhh, I'll do some research to see if I can find out how to remove it. I don't know if I'd feel comfortable deleting things by myself lol
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/

Ahhh, I'll do some research to see if I can find out how to remove it. I don't know if I'd feel comfortable deleting things by myself lol

i'm the same. but if i know what to do i delete. i have lifted things out beforeits fairly easy.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    @Missmagoo2, to disable Sims woohooing with other Sims autonomously, just delete the file called: KS - SOL Autonomous Hookups.package
    You'll find it in the 'SOL Personality System' folder.
    For the self-woohoo, just delete the whole 'Self Woohoo System' folder - it's perfectly fine/safe to delete these; the mod will work without them, you just won't have these features available.
    @Missmagoo2, to disable Sims woohooing with other Sims autonomously, just delete the file called: KS - SOL Autonomous Hookups.package
    You'll find it in the 'SOL Personality System' folder.
    For the self-woohoo, just delete the whole 'Self Woohoo System' folder - it's perfectly fine/safe to delete these; the mod will work without them, you just won't have these features available.

i tried to help but i haven't done it for a while.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member

You can safely remove the Self Woohoo file/module and also the Random Hook-up file from the game. :) As for flirty, sometimes hormones are to blame. Just sayin'. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/