May 28 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Sul sul Simmers! Join us for the #DreamHomeDecorator Livestream HERE today, May 25, @11 AM PT / 6 PM UTC! 🎉
May 27: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!

You Are Stuck [Game]

Comments

  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 1,250 Member
    Hmm, an interesting dilemma... Using my telekinetic powers, I burst out of the telephone booth then scoop up the group of one-eyed monsters. I lob one at the pterodactyl, who, on seeing a nice juicy monster flying towards it, drops the civilian into the sea.
    I lob the other monsters into the sea towards the kracken, then also telekinetically throw the pterodactyl to it. While the Kracken is busy having a nice feast, I then I instruct the crew on the cruise ship to help me rescue the civilian still in the sea.
    I then move the entire cruise ship out of harm's way. By now the kracken has eaten all the other monsters so I proceed to lift it from the water and throw it into the nearest active volcano. Problem solved! 😁

    You are stuck inside one of those arcade toy machines with lots of cuddly toys (sorry I've slightly ripped off a film for this!) They mistake you for a prophet and beg you to tell them of the outside world and what the great all-seeing Claw has in store for them. Do you tell them the truth? Or do you let them go on believing they will all be chosen for a sacred journey to the neighbouring lands of Guitar Heroes and Whack-a-mole?
    cZkInMO.png
  • daydreamsdaydreams Posts: 121 Member
    Even if I didn't deem myself as a prophet, the fact that I am suddenly there must mean I am a being of importance to them. I suppose my purpose there is to tell them a mixture of the truth and provide them with a shimmer of hope. There's more to life and they'll soon find out what it is outside the secluded glass container. It's important to give realistic expectations to prepare them for the life ahead, though I don't want to scare these cuddly toys into thinking their endgame is somewhere in a donation box or beat up by a 7 year old with a toy bat. I want to let them know that not everyday will be sunshine and rainbows; however every journey is unique and special and they'll meet new people that just want to cuddle with their stuffed toy at night and one day they may let you go, but it gives you opportunity to see new places and set foot into another journey of keeping someone safe and giving comfort. That is what matters. They have their own individual purpose to serve, as mine was to land in that arcade toy machine to lead (and now I've apparently accepted my duty as prophet) and they can serve theirs well. One day they'll reach their final form and become one with the sky. Feathers will fly. It will be beautiful.

    It's Freaky Friday. You are stuck in the body of a person that looks like you, but it isn't you. Their life is perfect. In fact, it's too perfect. Successful career, great love life, wealthy possessions. Are you going to try to look for your counterpart in an attempt to switch back, or are you going to proceed to live on under this new life?
    “And he smiled a smile to shame the sun.”
    aH6O0kG.gif
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,357 Member
    edited July 2020
    Switch back first, be friends with the person, find a way that we can switch anytime
    Just out of curiosity, what's in the bath?
    It's him
    You're the world's No.1 big eater, now you're stuck in a room. Valentin Vicious forces you to choose one to eat
    - A Pound of incendiarybombs
    - A pound of automatic rifle bullets
    - A pound of plastique explosives
    If choose none, he'll feed you to Jiuquan Xiao; if choose all, you can kiss Valentin. What'll you do?
    C8cd0K.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited July 2020
    Since eating any of those will probably kill me, I submit defeat and prepare to be Jiuquan Xiao's dinner. I have one last request before being eaten, and that is to be drenched from head to toe in the following concoction: raw eggs, mouldy mayonnaise, pepper, vindaloo, the juice from raw poultry and the hottest spiciest chilli sauce on the planet. I may be about to be your meal, Jiuquan Xiao, but I'm going to make sure you suffer just as much! Mwahahahaha!

    @daydreams regarding the merman, all three occults are actually Sims I've made. The merman in question is rather paranoid and has an irrational fear that any strangers he meets might be pirates in disguise. It's highly likely he would run away and hide if you approached him. Spellcaster is very clever but a lot of her spells and potions go wrong. The vampire is completely harmless and will cook you a very nice breakfast. 🙂

    You are stuck in a nursery and the kids are running riot. One toddler is pulling another one's hair. Outside you see a toddler about to go down the slide on a skateboard. Another toddler has discovered the art supplies and, having painted themselves, is now munching on the glitter. If that wasn't bad enough there is a really noxious smell coming from one of the babies, who is screaming. What do you do?
    cZkInMO.png
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Suffer cause apparently I'm in ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Alright, I guess help glitter toddler and stop the hair puller. Skateboard kid is probably gonna fall and die before I can get to 'em and I don't do well with poop. Afterwards I'm gonna jump out of the window, I don't care If I'm not on the first floor.

    Alright now for my form of torture
    A psychopath locked you in a room and has given you two ways of going free;
    1. Getting shot with tasers. It's not at the same time and is instead one after the other, it's only 10 tasers.
    2. Getting a dose of rads. Basically only affecting the bone marrow and causing you to feel ill for a couple of weeks.
    Both aren't lethal, but it's gonna suck
    EMrBkJP.png
  • daydreamsdaydreams Posts: 121 Member
    edited August 2020
    You’re right about that last part—yup, it’s not gonna be fun. If I had to choose, maybe option one? I’ll have you know that I nearly changed my mind because getting it once is enough so what more with ten, that’s awful. I ultimately went with this ‘cause I don’t want to feel ill for a couple of weeks, and suppose that the first option is like... ripping off a bandaid? 10 and done. Even though I’m sure I’ll still be having nightmares/trauma/uncomfortable after effects with 10 tasers. But well, guess it’s good I will live.

    @WhatCobblers Aw, I admire those characters of yours. I suppose I was on the right track, sort of—when I thought that I could’ve been seen as an enemy :D I just happened to choose to approach the one with that false idea about me. Wish I could approach that merman sometime and prove I’m not so bad ‘cause now I’m invested in his story, got me thinking he’s got a troubled past with pirates. And hey, knowing what I know now, I’d be delighted to befriend both the spellcaster and vampire :)

    You are stuck in a house of mirrors. Every reflection is a different version of ‘you’. You don’t recognize any of these figures staring back at you, though you have to reach into the glass and select a version of yourself to ‘merge’ with—meaning you’ll gain those qualities, in order to exit the house. The versions of yourself that you see:
    1. You’re ten years younger. You only wear the color magenta, no other shades. You faint at the smell of your favorite food. You’ll always look younger than you are when you get older.
    2. You’re the same age. You always sing on key and have a beautiful range, but your speaking voice is robotic. You are passionate about trees; in fact, you talk to everyone about greenery and the earth all the time. (All. The. Time.) You cannot cook because 9 out of 10 times you will set a fire.
    3. You’re ten years older. You are a superb listener. However, people tend to refute what you say. It’s ironic because you have great wit and know how to get out of tricky situations at any time. You despise pens that click and when people click their pen even once, it sets you over the edge.

    Which hand of yours are you grabbing through the reflection?
    “And he smiled a smile to shame the sun.”
    aH6O0kG.gif
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 1,250 Member
    Is there a taller version of me in any of these mirrors? 😆
    I'm grabbing the hand of the reflection the same age. I'm happy to eat out more often to avoid starting fires, and if the talking gets annoying then I can always write down what I want to say instead. A fantastic singing voice sounds great! I could sing what I want to say.

    You are stuck on the ceiling, after waking up one morning to find you can float. However, staying on the ground is difficult- you have to either hold on to objects or wear heavy weights. What do you do with your new found gift?
    cZkInMO.png
  • daydreamsdaydreams Posts: 121 Member
    The first thing I thought about after reading that was the Pixar short animation, Float.
    FkybZcs.gif
    What to do with my newfound gift...well, I think I'd develop fashionable pieces I could wear that would help me stay closer to the ground. Sometimes I can be on the ground, but I believe I'll be okay if I'm inches away from the floor and still floating. My concerns with wearing heavier attire would be 1) I picture it being a challenge to wash my wardrobe, and 2) I can float but it doesn't mean I have more strength, I'd be tired of pulling myself all day. My final thoughts: I can make some fashion choices that include (somewhat) heavy weights, but majority of the time I'd be happy in the air. I don't want to restrict myself all the time, I want to be free. My life would center around a career in fashion for myself (could there be more out there with my unique ability? if not, I could still develop cool styles for everyone) and design clothing and accessories for non-floating folk to feel confident and make them feel like they can be on top of the world, too.

    You are a scientist stuck in a Cowplant after being fed to it by your favorite sim (gasp). The Cowplant's traits are Evil, Glutton, and Self-Absorbed. The Cowplant communicates with you in a way you understand since you previously gave it speaking abilities with your handy SimRay (which is no longer with you, it's outside.) The Cowplant offers you a deal: You can live and you'll be ejected, but you must turn it into a PlantSim permanently. Deal or no deal?
    “And he smiled a smile to shame the sun.”
    aH6O0kG.gif
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Deal! Why not? Sure, they won't be the most virtuous Sim being, but the Sim world is already full of less than perfect Sims. Plus, things are better when diversity makes them a little more interesting. Besides, I certainly do not want to spend the rest of my life inside a pool of digestive acid, thank you very much o:)

    You are stuck inside a band room during lunch time at school when a band-room-stuck-people centered serial killer breaks in. You only have a split second to choose between hiding inside of a drum or hiding inside of a piano to survive. Keep in mind that you would have to stay stuck inside this instrument for the rest of the school day, potentially holed up inside of it while someone from the next class actually plays it. Which one do you choose?
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 1,250 Member
    The piano. I could have fun plunking the keys from the inside and pretending to be a ghost.

    You are stuck as a piano/human hybrid after a strange comet falls on your music class in school. Do you seek a cure? Seek others who are half musical instrument, half human or make the most of your amazing new performing skills?
    cZkInMO.png
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 575 Member
    I'd like to test my new abilities, marry a trumpet-hybrid girlfriend and make drum-hybrid children.

    You are stuck with Knox Greenburg (from TS4 Eco Lifestyle) who is locked up in your storage room forever. Your bedroom is located next to the storage room and you can hear Knox talking about neighborhood action plans through the walls.

    What will you do to be able to sleep during the night?

    (I have no idea how I thought of this.)
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 8,645 Member
    @ShadowAssassin I'd eat the lb. of bullets, since they are easy to swallow whole, there aren't that many of them to make a lb, they aren't likely to go off before coming out the other end...and then I'd bite Valentin Vicious' face off, while kissing him, for making me do that.
    Unless he's a good enough kisser that he changes my mind, in which case he'd still get bitten but...he might like it.

    @Butterfreeguy if I were stuck with Knox, I'd find a way to free him, but if the conditions of your "stuck" challenge are that I can't do that, I think a coup de grâce would become inevitable...first of all, who could live stuck in a storage room forever, and secondly, who could live with an imprisoned and increasingly crazed Knox?

    You're stuck: political forces of the worst kind are rising and if people don't rise up en masse and quickly, everyone faces a life of veritable slavery to the new world order. The loss of life, and the suffering, will be immense in daring to confront the forces even now usurping power, but the suffering if no one resists, will be great if the regime successfully solidifies its hold on your country's government, also. But you have kids. Do you risk your life fighting for their future, or do you play it safe and risk handing them over to a bleak and hopeless future, and live with the lifelong regrets of cowardice?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Love and intolerance cannot coexist.
    on35zO3l.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 1,250 Member
    I'd fight for the future, whilst trying to keep my kids safe at the same time (I don't actually have any but if I did, I'd want a decent future for them). Some sort of undercover work would be in order, possibly at night while they are sleeping. Maybe I could find a safe house for them somewhere, if a team if us could get together.

    You are stuck inside your own body; a mishap with a time machine, a shrinking ray and a birthday party has resulted in your ten year old self accidentally snorting the present you up their nose.
    What's your next move?
    cZkInMO.png
  • daydreamsdaydreams Posts: 121 Member
    Oh dear. At first I thought because I'm at a birthday party that a present went up in the nose of the ten year old version of me, but now I realize that it's the current version of me getting stuck, right? Don't ask me how I got there because well, I have no idea.
    As for my next move, I'll try to fumble around the nose hairs and tickle everywhere so I can be ejected out. I'm hoping I land somewhere safe. Ten year old me would try to grab a napkin or something off the party table in an attempt to cover up the sneeze. On second thought I'm not sure if I would prefer that actually if I get crumpled up and thrown away LOL. Flung across the backyard grass I go! Let's hope the sprinklers come on so I can get rid of this mucus. Yikes!

    You are stuck in the universe of the last TV show you watched. What do you think you would be doing there, or who would you be associating with?
    “And he smiled a smile to shame the sun.”
    aH6O0kG.gif
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,357 Member
    I haven't watched a TV show for a long time, if my memory is correct, it's about nature. I think I would be the photographer or looking for cute animals

    You're just stuck in a secret class at a college and can't transfer to other classes or schools. No one tells you about the situation in this class, you don't know why you were assigned to there and even don't know what major this class is.
    There're your new classmates:
    - A rocker who always playing guitar. He seems shy, his seat always smells of gunpowder. You can't help but think of the recent septic tank explosion of this school.
    - A cool guy. His speaking and behavior are abnormal. You look at the grades sheet, his grades are always the last one.
    - A man dressed in an oriental style ancient outfit. There's always many food on his seat, he seems to be wary of others wanting his food. You can't help but think of the recent mysterious disappearance of food in the cafeteria. Even if he eat so much, he's still fit. You find that he can walk through any objects.
    - A werid foursome, they're a woman in black, a man in black, a fire-liked man who looks like a world famous celebrity, a woman in white. Except for the woman in black, the other three are obviously not human. They often get together and don't know what to do.
    - A middle-aged man. He's the oldest in the class. He's also a rocker and much skillful than the gunpowder guy. He seems to be a curmudgeon.
    Except for the students in this class, everything seems normal. What would you do?
    C8cd0K.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 1,250 Member
    Quietly sit back and see what happens, while hiding the snacks in my bag from the guy who seems to be eating everything.
    If this is a class for super powers then I want in! Perhaps they'll give me special powers too...

    You are stuck in a cave. Whilst admiring all the beautiful stalactite formations and crystals, you forgot the time and now the tide is coming in through the exit.
    There is a ledge you could climb up on and wait until the tide goes out.
    Or you also spot another tunnel going deeper into the cave network. You have a torch with you so could continue exploring.
    Which do you choose?
    cZkInMO.png
  • daydreamsdaydreams Posts: 121 Member
    I might as well continue on since I've made it that far? To attempt to escape after seeking safety on the ledge would feel like a waste of an expedition. I would imagine I'm there for a specific purpose and it's more than just those beautiful formations /crystals. Is there a vicious animal/group of creatures waiting for me somewhere deeper into the cave? I don't know...I guess it's a bit of a risk.

    You are stuck in a cage with your least favorite person and you must give them one, genuine characteristic you admire in them in order to be freed. You may not be sarcastic (for example: I love the way they manage to mess up everything they touch, it's impressive!). What positive thing are you saying?
    “And he smiled a smile to shame the sun.”
    aH6O0kG.gif
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 1,250 Member
    Your hair is in good condition and has a nice shade to it. Now that we're free, are we allowed to fight? 😁
    Only joking.

    You are stuck in a labyrinth made of precious stones. An alarming series of growls draws nearer around one corner, and around the other a huge shadow approaches.
    It looks as though you could climb up the crystals and go along the top of the walls. What do you do and what do you discover?
    cZkInMO.png
  • daydreamsdaydreams Posts: 121 Member
    Although the gigantic shadow is approaching, I shift my weight over to my right foot as if I'm leaning towards the plump figure. It's not daunting, no. It's more...inviting. I sniff the air cautiously. It's sweet.

    When I go along the top of walls, I discover the cluster of mallodevourers—such a group did not exist in my knowledge prior to this moment, so this is just how I'm naming them! Their four-legged, small frame with cream fur seem adorable on the surface; however, it seems as though one should not underestimate the agility and strength of these creatures. Despite being a mere two feet tall, the mallodevourers' beady eyes can cut right into your soul and demand for your attention. The large shadow, now in my view, backs away in terror. Its ten foot build could easily hover over the mallodevourers, but its speed and stamina is no match and certainly lacking. One mallodevourer steps in front—I assume it's the leader of the pack—evokes a nasty snarl and stares at the puffy, slightly powdery prey. I'm frozen. All I can do is gasp.

    In complete sync, the team's unblinking eyes abruptly turn to me and my presence is known. Think, Simmer Daydreams, think! Oh yes. Of course. My sight doesn't break away from the villains as I shuffle through my knapsack. I bring out the plastic of mini mallows along with my trusty blade. Unfortunately, my hands shake so much to the point of struggle and the group is slowly coming near me. Sure I could've thrown the bag immediately, but I felt like slicing through to release the contents directly. I lose my grip and the bag falls to the other side of the wall. They start to come even closer, and the figure that was once a daunting shadow grabs my blade and begins a frantic, up and down cut of its own arm.

    It throws its detached, bulky arm over to the pack of creatures, softly (but as fast as it can) grabs my hand and leads me to a safer portion of the labyrinth.

    ___

    You are stuck in the clouds after finding out a magical spell has removed your ability to stay on the ground/past a certain point in the atmosphere.

    1. A giant named Evan lives in an abandoned, destroyed castle. Evan's pretty cold (personality-wise) and can cause great destruction when he's been betrayed. He's got trust issues. The only thing that gives him comfort are frogs; he raises a bunch of them and gives them names. You're not a frog, yet he already named you Sampson in his brain.

    2. Alternatively, there's a tall treehouse belonging to a fairy named Angel. She is very powerful. Her magic is dying, though. Her character is quite innocent and she simply wants to befriend everybody, sometimes including the wrong type of people. Her treehouse is an absolute clutter-fest and she prefers it that way.

    3. Lastly, there's a hut with essentials (stove, toilet, bed, shower). It even has magical access to wifi in the sky. Your lifespan may decrease by the amount of minutes you switch on the Internet. But once you set foot in this hut, you cannot leave.

    Where do you want to live?
    “And he smiled a smile to shame the sun.”
    aH6O0kG.gif
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 1,250 Member
    @daydreams I love those creatures and am intrigued by the 10ft tall one who cut his arm off to save you!

    If I live anywhere, I want to be able to choose when I can go out so I'm living with the fairy. She sounds like a nice person. Perhaps there's some way we could save her magic from dying (quest for a restorative relic?)

    You are stuck in quicksand. There are only three things you can grab onto: the loop of a massive python hanging above your head; the tail of a nearby sleeping tiger with its back to you; or the outstretched hand of a nearby statue, which looks like it might activate some sort of ancient trap if pulled.

    Which do you grab to save yourself?
    cZkInMO.png
  • daydreamsdaydreams Posts: 121 Member
    Ooh. It's going to have to be the outstretched hand of a nearby statue for me. After all, it's tempting, since it is already holding out a hand. If I'm stuck again, I'd hope there's another way out of that trap. There's always a way out of things, right? Usually? I just know I don't want to bother the massive python and the sleeping tiger.

    You are stuck as a piece of artwork after a creative artist sim brought you to life. You're now pictured on the wall and an emotional aura is enabled. What emotion is it and how are you looking in this frame—any notable details like clothing, facial expression, makeup/facepaint?
    “And he smiled a smile to shame the sun.”
    aH6O0kG.gif
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 1,250 Member
    I am an old fashioned style painting in an ornate golden frame. I am dressed in a bright orange cavalier's uniform, with a ridiculously wide feathered hat and fake moustache. There is a smirk on my face and I am one of those paintings with eyes that follow passers by around the room, but when they look, my eyes are looking straight ahead (for I enjoy playing tricks on my viewers 😈).
    The aura I emit is playful.

    I'm afraid I'm going to shamelessly rip off a film here, but I watched Passengers recently and was inspired by the moral dilemma it presented:

    You are stuck alone on a luxury transport vessel in space, on the way to a new planet. Your slumber pod has woken you up early; 90 years too early! You can't put yourself back to sleep again so will most likely live out your entire life onboard the ship.
    Everyone else is still in stasis sleep.
    What do you do? Do you wake anyone up to keep you company?
    cZkInMO.png
  • GracelishGracelish Posts: 114 Member
    I don't think I'd like living my entire life onboard the ship with zero social interaction. I'm assuming that I'd have to wake a stranger up? In that case, I might rethink my decision. :( I would feel more comfortable if it were a person already close to me because they would understand why I did what I did (waking them up) but maybe waking a person I don't know might just be a risk because what if they end up hating me. Oh, I don't know. I think I'd try to be by myself for a really long time then... maybe keep a journal or some sort of record and one day in the future when everyone else is awake and I'm long gone they'd know how I'd lived my life and such. I'd be a person in history. Suppose I wait, and if my pod woke me too early I wonder if there's a chance someone else would be woken up too, that could be not my doing.

    You are stuck in a haunted house. It's haunted to the point of total darkness all day, everyday. The hallways are complex and you have no idea how to get out. There's a large frame above the dusty fireplace that's glowing (very faintly, but you feel this energy). You swear that the man in the painting, with a cigar and monocle, blinks his eyes. At the same time, there's an elderly woman's voice that calls out to you from the study/library and her voice is panicky, as if she's telling you to come and stay here, and that leaving would be risky. What are you doing, though?
    here's hoping we collide
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,754 Member
    Hmmm so two risky options, with an unknown end. Well the first thing I’d do is feel the walls for a window to smash, but that’s not an option, and to know that it’s dark 24/7 would mean I’ve been here for at least a day so I have probably done that. But have I not yet explored the study yet? Have I been specifically avoiding that place? Yes that would make sense, but this is a haunted house so I think that that old lady must be a lonely ghost. Ghosts likely can’t do much harm but i can’t be to careful. That painting seems to harness the only light in the house. I feel like the painting could be a trick or the eye, and it’s worth checking out. Yes, I would go for the painting.

    You are stuck in a room that only has stool, a load of bread, and a rope. There are three doors. One leads to a mile of open water filled with sharks. Another two a room that has erupted in flames and has a fire exit through the roof. Last, a hundred foot drop onto cement. Which direction would you go?
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 1,250 Member
    I think I would try and jam the stool across door number three, attach the rope to it and lower myself down towards the cement. If it's still wet then hopefully it won't be too hard a fall if anything goes wrong! Hope it's not too deep. 😁

    You are stuck with the job of being the tooth fairy. You're now able to secretly break into people's houses (like Father Christmas). You can also fly and magic any type of object (any) in exchange for a tooth. What do you do with your newfound powers/ responsibilities?
    cZkInMO.png
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top