Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Never Have I DETEST This New Basegame Feature SO MUCH!

AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
edited July 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Plants and Crops resets back into ungrown CLUMPS. I REALLY and SINCERELY hope they are FIXABLE BUG not a NEW BASEGAME FEATURE. Whose IDEA would THAT BE by SUDDENLY resets a well grown plant back into CLUMP without any warning. Would that be a feature in adaption to the Eco-Living Exapnsion? Well, it's a BAD IDEA! REALLY x Millions Not Enough SICKLY DISGUSTING IDEA. They, Plants and Crops, happens too many times like YOUR HARD WORK GOES FOR NOTHING BECAUSE OF THE POOR ECO-ENVIRONMENT.

Let me be very clear, I DO NOT own the Eco Expansion and hoping such CLUMP is a FIXABLE BUG. If unfortunately becomes a basegame feature in adaption to the latest expansion, clearly this game is NOT SIMULATION FOR HAPPINESS AND FUN anymore rather SIMULATION FOR 100% REALISM.

Kudos for any simgurus who CREATE and LOVE such IDEA: "Galactic Mermaid Song" for ALL of you. Search on YouTube, it's a legit song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
Post edited by Ancaryvan on

Comments

• NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure the plant thing is a bug.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Yeah, without a mention of it as a deliberate choice in the update summaries it is fairly safe to call it a bug. Plus it would be an odd choice to make anyway. Just out of curiosity, why would you assume it was an intentional change with how common bugs are in Sims 4?
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    @Ancaryvan

Maybe a concise note of what happens in your game on Twitter to the bug catchers? SimGuruRitzy has just been added to the bug catchers there. @SimGuruNick, @SimGuruRitzy

I can never find what I want on EA Answers myself when I do a check, maybe it's the way I write 'em. :)
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Calico45 wrote: »
    Yeah, without a mention of it as a deliberate choice in the update summaries it is fairly safe to call it a bug. Plus it would be an odd choice to make anyway. Just out of curiosity, why would you assume it was an intentional change with how common bugs are in Sims 4?
    It's the Eco-FootPrint feature. If eco get too much pollution your plants won't grow or back to clumps. It's for the Eco Pack. However I don't have such the expansion and my in game plant is suffering the result of negative Eco-footprint!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
    o.o Yelling at us isn't going to fix the problem. It COULD still be a bug, even if the game is saying it's because of your Eco Level. You need to report the problem through their system. If enough individuals are having the same problem, they will work on fixing the issue. I think there is a link in the help section to the page you need to use for bug reporting. They fixed issues with the murphy bed and quite a few others, lately. The Devs only know there IS a problem, when it's reported though.