Hey Simmers! We released an update to our The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo (CAS) today. The major difference you will notice is that the CAS Demo no longer connects to the Gallery.
Happy Simming!Copying Sims From CAS Demo to The Sims 4:
Since the CAS Demo no longer supports Gallery, Sims created must be manually copied over to The Sims 4. Instructions on how to do this are below:
- Locate your CAS demo save folder.
- Default location is: C:\Users\[Name]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo\Tray
- Locate your The Sims 4 save folder.
- Default location is: C:\Users\[Name]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray
- Transfer the files over from the CAS Demo folder called "Tray" to the The Sims 4 folder "Tray" for any Sims you want to move.
The next time you load The Sims 4, your transferred Sims should be available in your game library.