Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pyromaniac Gamepack Trait

What do you want for a special feature on the Sims 4 like in the Sims 3

Found only in the children of a firefighter
They can do Fire Performance Like fire breathing, fire eating and involving the manipulation of fire
Even Sims with this trait cannot be killed by fire, but can still be singed. They also put out fires much faster than normal, and will autonomously put out fires - even if they lack other traits Pyromaniacs are able to transmogrify any fruit into flame fruit, start fires for a short time without destroying objects and can survive for up to three hours while on fire. When they are on fire their moodlet will be positive instead of negative. Eating Flame Fruit will recover some Energy.

So Do you want the Pyromaniac trait back

Pyromaniac Gamepack Trait 29 votes

Yes to Pyromaniac
34%
CamkatBabykittyjadeStrawberryYogurtKriticalKlownInuMiroLoverShadow_AssassinxstxrrysequenceRhiannonravenQajLeendersBitterBubbly 10 votes
No To Pyromaniac
37%
luthienrisingMariLxChadSims2Simzilla_7garapoesChazzzybirdonawireEvie0602Marduc_PlaysSERVERFRAKimmer 11 votes
Maybe To Pyromaniac
20%
texxx78EnkiSchmidtcalipossperagogoSimmerGeorgeMyriadSims 6 votes
None Please
6%
PlayerSinger2010pandie00 2 votes

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    No To Pyromaniac
    I believe something like this exists already in the game but as a reward. I don’t think a trait is needed.
  • KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    Yes to Pyromaniac
    @Chazzzy But your wrong it’s not on the reward list on the Sims 4 wiki but there is one for heatproof
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    No To Pyromaniac
    I would rather have traits that effect the Sim's personality in a more realistic way.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    @Chazzzy But your wrong it’s not on the reward list on the Sims 4 wiki but there is one for heatproof

you get it for doing the gardening aspiration your sim will no longer die of fire and if you get the biologist career your sims will get a trait and never drowned
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Maybe To Pyromaniac
    Maybe i would be interested in a pyromaniac as a hidden trait but only if he was able to set fires at will.
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    No To Pyromaniac
    No Thanks.
    garapoes wrote: »
    I would rather have traits that effect the Sim's personality in a more realistic way.

This.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Yes to Pyromaniac
    We do have traits similar to this already, so it would have to be expanded upon more like being able to set fires at will.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    No To Pyromaniac
    I never let my Sims 3 household have that trait.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Yes to Pyromaniac
    I would be in it just for the fire setting mayhem.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    No To Pyromaniac
    Knowing this is Sims 4 every random generated character would spawn with this trait and be setting fire on every community lot for that reason alone I'd have to say no. Now say they made it so townies could not have this trait I'd still be at a maybe seeing as trait slots are so limited because they refuse to separate them from likes or hobbies and I'd at most use this on 1 Sim.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited July 2020
    Yes to Pyromaniac
    I'm a storytelling player, some "special" sims need it (such as the real pyromaniac and the fire-related fairy)
    I hope it's a hidden trait (can add to any sims by mod)
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns