Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone see the new survey?

TExCUhW.jpg

-rubs hands together.- Ooooh your getting a earful from me devs.

Comments

• Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    The survey didn't appear in my game so maybe only a select few are getting to take the survey.
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    The survey didn't appear in my game so maybe only a select few are getting to take the survey.

Well I guess I am one of the lucky ones.
  • Options
    Lol - you are definitely lucky! I'd love to be able to give my opinion on the game!
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    It surprised me to see it in game before anywhere else. I even took the time to properly fill out the open questions.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Lol - you are definitely lucky! I'd love to be able to give my opinion on the game!

Maybe you have surveys disabled in your game.
  • Options
    @crocobaura - You can have surveys disabled? Are you able to tell me where that option is by chance?
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    @crocobaura - You can have surveys disabled? Are you able to tell me where that option is by chance?

You can enable/disable them from the Options Menu in the game.
  • Options
    Thank you! Seems I do have them enabled so guess I just didn't get access to the survey.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited June 2020
    Yeah, I got it too, I pointed out both what I liked and disliked with the pack.

But when I got the last question: "Would you recommend this pack to a friend?" I clearly stated "No, NAPs ruined my game, I would not recommend this pack to anyone" and gave it a 1.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member

There is a setting in Game Options to allow the surveys.
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    logion wrote: »
    Yeah, I got it too, I pointed out both what I liked and disliked with the pack.

But when I got the last question: "Would you recommend this pack to a friend?" I clearly stated "No, NAPs ruined my game, I would not recommend this pack to anyone" and gave it a 1.

Oh I was being generous I rated it a 2. LOL
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member

You have to have share date checked also
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I took it last night. I told them I didn't like disruptive N.A.P's. :D
  • Options
    LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    I have not bought Eco lifestyle yet (I am away from my computer for a while now), but I was super excited after the live stream. Were the bugs and glitches so bad?

I only play one save, so I am terrified of ruining this save that I had from the start
  • Options
    @Babykittyjade - That did it - thank you so much! Glad I'm able to share my feedback with them :).
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member

Have you ticked the option to do surveys in the Options for the game? I've just unticked mine so didn't get an offer coming up of the Main Menu as I did for the last one.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    I have not bought Eco lifestyle yet (I am away from my computer for a while now), but I was super excited after the live stream. Were the bugs and glitches so bad?

I only play one save, so I am terrified of ruining this save that I had from the start

I suggest thorough research on this one! Don't rely solely on the livestream, the object of which is to get people to buy the pack. LGR and Carl both have interesting reviews out, the forums are loaded with topics, and there are probbably other objective videos out there as well. Caution is especially important in view of your play style.
  • Options
    SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    Thanks @KaeChan2089 for posting about the survey (never would have seen it otherwise). I gave a ton of feedback on the good and the bad. I don't know though, I kept thinking, "what good is this feedback after all the other feedback we've given through surveys as well as all the feedback they've been getting in the Feedback forum?" TS4 is running out of time and, from the "lack of funding" everyone talks about -- how "limited" the devs are with the game, well, how much can they really do for it now?

Maybe we will see cars, real farms, etc., but will they be implemented the way we imagine they could be? I vividly recall all the nothing-but-positive simmers out there regarding how great Eco Lifestyle will be. I'd love to be reading more positive threads about this latest "amazing" game pack, but it seems even this "most amazing pack yet" leaves far too many disappointed.

For myself, I think I've finally come to just accept what TS4 is (and is not). So long as I gain any enjoyment from playing the game, I'll still play it. But I've given up on looking for what I would love the game to be.

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I love the surveys, so thank you for sharing about this. Nice way to give feedback directly to the team.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller