Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Return Home" Command on World Map

What I would like to see for households with only one occupant is a "Return Home" command if they are out. One person said some time ago to just simply select the household, select Travel for the occupant but with the major problem of Travel-crashing it always crashes when you do it.

So if they are greyed-out, you could select "Return Home" and their image will be full again indicating they are now home.
2quwd7.gif

Comments

• Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    You can send your Sim home from any location in any world just by clicking the "go home" icon on his portrait.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited June 2020
    OP, are you saying if you select a household with only one Sim and this Sim’s icon is grayed out because they are not on their home lot, and when the game opens to their location, you cannot send them home because your game will crash?

Are you on console on PC? That does not sound normal.

But generally speaking, a simple Return Home would be nice. I know this is their way of making Sims seem dynamic but it’s annoying at times that they’re not always at home.
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I play on PS4. The other night I wanted Miki Saito's household, she lives there by herself and her icon was greyed out. I selected her home, clicked on Travel, selected Miki but when the lot was nearly loaded, the game crashed. If I just played her at her current location which was in another World (she lives in Britechester and she was currently in StrangerVille) and told her to go home, the game would no doubt have crashed.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    @adamclark83 you didn't get a Error 134... by any chance? That'd be a known bug since EL Pre-Patch.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Due to the recent patches bugs, I haven't downloaded any of this month's ones. The only errors I get are the crash error codes which I can't tolerate anymore.
    2quwd7.gif