Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you Want The Sims 4 to be re-released on Playstation 5 & Xbox Series X?

Now PS5 and Xbox Series X have revealed their consoles, TS4 needs to be re-released similarly to Grand Theft Auto V. Do you want The Sims 4 on PS5 & Xbox Series? Why? Answer and reply your inputs.

Do you Want The Sims 4 to be re-released on Playstation 5 & Xbox Series X? 13 votes

Yes
15%
MoonCrossWarrior22Carl_Veluz1992 2 votes
No
61%
CamkatdoogerieEnkiSchmidtFlaplogionSERVERFRASimmerGeorgeKawaiiFairyRainbows 8 votes
Depends
23%
matheus_mar_1999calipossklattip 3 votes

Comments

• doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    No
    The PS5 and X-Box series x ha e both said that every game ever released for any of there consoles can be run on the new console I mean why re release something that already works?
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Yes
    doogerie wrote: »
    The PS5 and X-Box series x ha e both said that every game ever released for any of there consoles can be run on the new console I mean why re release something that already works?

So the current Sims Game can run on the new console while waiting for The Sims 5....

Yes
    dpzAh7KxtmkwrM5xs1hB_iEF6blIAj9AI2-PoIqwKJssUsSS7n-99cimYwWS_fT6haO0RRw0qyd2t4gGTA-dzH4Sy2sqNmnrlgYlOXPVpEPVpkGEvZxE09sdTV_1jQQlyE2Tgcjdi52mhlaHHwphhlhb-xIwQNMeZm4fktj_uTpAlTJOCB4Ty3nKWQiRiobxZQww-CkNiezWVX7Da1rq8IQh6eCQywRr5Vok4p4Lpb0Jn9NX0pE-DewPwxqnPPUPqWu-mbjziFwr1COBSnMg7lb6g8pYsQcaW7GTEqF-R5qkAnuLeC0V2uZWzIAFCWea9_eRuMg4PqIYlUZttQSBH2raGUqV_mPMDqGQQMLoKZ0htUbTRZ0HcefYDlPQca5uTYEW1DAZJbISyOf88dt2NLY4r9reJ8zn3yzkdB68WCKuu3Irm09GvRlh5ZLbupHNCNTC-AwNsXD-VYfHlntubj52WE87xsQVQusM5Lf5IUexqAB-lWlFGiRLKiE11YeDyVgyIQCa0etyMeyDPcPsZM9EnrlW6F59CrXn-s8QabUa02SgVoKmvdVWsnecnNCbPFM-SgvcOmeACC0_70qe5JWKjRFobaoMH07kM4nlzJ_y9vtLzEYtTTWv5iQlfDVkOmNoPCytG5aEN2HRLAbCAMr_dCbKt07X13JiTkx3PpjbsJwlOtpITE9yAwdVwQ=w784-h654-no?authuser=0
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Do you really want to repurchase everything for the sims 5 version though? i doubt ea will allow you to get ps5 versions for free even if you have the complete version in ps4.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    Yes
    izecson wrote: »
    Do you really want to repurchase everything for the sims 5 version though? i doubt ea will allow you to get ps5 versions for free even if you have the complete version in ps4.

This is just a campaign for TS4 to be re-released on PS5.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    No
    I'm not sure why it's needed when the TS4 version will work on the 5 and X.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • matheus_mar_1999matheus_mar_1999 Posts: 105 Member
    Depends
    Depends, because Sims 4 surely will run on PS5/XSX, but it would be interesting if Maxis makes an update for it on next-gen consoles, like adding 4K60 support and ray-tracing.
  • FlapFlap Posts: 200 Member
    No
    I agree with matheus. I noted that Sims 4 with 4 bundles runs considerably ok on my former XOne S and I guess it'll automatically improve its performance on XSX and PS5, but additions as 4k60fps and ray-tracing would be amazing if patched into the game when next-gen begins.

But in the end of the current Sims generation, I think it's valid to re-release the game as a hole bundle like Complete Edition or something like that to the new gen. Could be a cheaper bundle than buying every pack. ;)
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    No
    The Sims 4 Complete Collection? Do you know how much that could cost with all that DLC?
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • KawaiiFairyRainbowsKawaiiFairyRainbows Posts: 92 Member
    No
    > @SimmerGeorge said:
    > The Sims 4 Complete Collection? Do you know how much that could cost with all that DLC?

Over $1000 at least.

As for releasing no. Just no.