July 3 - No Friday without a Friday Highlight! Find this week's highlighted discussions here.
June 27 - Let's pick our Best of Simming for June 2020!

Re-playability?

2...Next

Comments

• RouenpucelleRouenpucelle Posts: 1,695 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    jimbbq wrote: »
    Also playing with some cc aspirations is also a good way to refresh the game

any good cc aspiration sites to direct me to?

Here are some modders who have updated several aspirations:
    MarlynSims
    KiaraSims
    Ilkavelle

I just wanted to say Thank You! I am also looking for new aspirations and these are gamechanger for me. Thank You Very Much <3

You’re very welcome! Have fun! :)

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • RouenpucelleRouenpucelle Posts: 1,695 Member
    My sim couple has done everything there is to be done for Eco Living. Civil career. Made it to level 10 of crafting career. made candles and fizzy juice up the wahoo. Started in an empty apartment to a container home to a 4 bedroom fully furnished house. They have over $50,000 and living comfortably. I don't know what else to do with them. I'm thinking to start a new save cause I have ideas for other gameplay that don't involve eco living. Has anyone been able to replay Eco? I don't have much desire to keep playing because I don't have a goal. I need a goal. lol

Maybe one wants to be a world-famous fisherman who crafts his own fishing equipment?

What fishing equipment can you craft? I haven't seen anything about crafting fishing equipment. I have been wanting to do the fish collectible but watching your sim fish forever to catch things is quite boring.
    Well... none in real life, just in imagination. :)

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 1,921 Member
    edited July 1
    I played the Tinker household and did some of the eco lifestyle play and it was fun the first time but honestly I've kinda lost interest in it now.

The eco footprint always drifts back to neutral no matter what you do and I can't really see the point.

The community spaces are kinda boring.

The bug farm is gross, tedious and I actually deleted it as it seemed quite useless for the family I was playing.

The N.A.P's are actually awful. They could of been great but the stupid ones completely ruin it for me. I've turned off voting for them.

The dumpster interactions for me are a disgusting concept. I used MCCC to turn off all autonomous actions for it.