Hi, community —
I've just got Seasons recently, and looked up some guides for creating holidays. In the guides, they had icons that I don't have. See an example here:
They have these icons that my game doesn't:
- A brown bag with a gold star on it
- Balloons with confetti
- A foam hand / foam finger
- A piñata
- Gardening tools (hand rake and spade)
- A single present (yellow with green ribbon)
- Red high-heel shoes
- Earth with "people" (Sim?) icons standing on it, connected
- DIFFERENT balloons with confetti
- A single leaf
Now, I've found the holiday icons lacking:
(Here's my screen of icons.)
So... How did this person get these icons?Is there a folder in my game files that I could just plop some JPG images into?
OK, after writing up this entire post, I found a couple of packs that offer zillions of holiday icons. The problem is: a LOT of those icons are gray llamas.
For example, these packs have missing files:
(Here is my screen of icons with the LittleMsSam pack.)BOTTOM LINEHow do I just implement my own icons?
-sketchesP.S. Loving that gray llamas indicate missing images. Keep it going, Maxis and Wright.