Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spa Day has functional Wardrobes/Closets!

OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
Not sure if people know about these but I noticed in my spa the "lockers" that come with the pack look and function exactly like a wardrobe/closet! Your sim just opens the door, and gets changed from it as you would with a real life closet! I find the Get Together closets clunky and too big to put in any room so I usually just go without but these are perfect for a regular room, I've been using it in all my sims rooms now. There's two different versions of this item and there's tons of swatches aswell so there's a lot of customisation options aswell!

Because they're classed as lockers they don't show up in the closet section and they're quite hard to find in buy mode so I figure a lot of people don't know about these (at least I didn't) but if you have spa day and you search up locker you can get these for your sims room!

So yeah, if you want a regular sized wardrobe/closet for your room check out these "lockers" :)

lKf3i2G.png

Comments

• joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    you should also be able to find them under the storage buy mode. The one with the triangle of dots.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    edited June 2020
    I'm (perhaps not) surprised how folks often fail to realize this kinda thing until they were told(I didn't for nearly a year after I purchased Spa Day) :lol: It's a bit difficult to fit them since their swung open doors also take up a grid, just like fridges :smile: They seem to also show with Spa item category, though that's only when we are at one.
    AxxYIX4.png