Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

>.< This is annoying.

All my CC hair (that isn't clayfied) is LIKE this...I've turned laptop mode ON and off AND STILL! What is going on?! Wasn't like this yesterday.
I try to fix the settings sitting it to high low..everything STILL...
Fl2IFAM.png

Comments

• Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    edited June 2020
    Do you need a graphics card update? Or have you recently updated yours? Might explain why it wasn’t like that yesterday. Otherwise remove your mods folder (to desktop or somewhere), repair the game, put back mods, and see if that helps?
    Edit: just to say it looks really good on that Sim at least :p
  • Plankton027Plankton027 Posts: 51 Member
    I had an Nvidia update come through earlier today so if you have one of their cards @Kita5399 may be correct in that.
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited June 2020
    Try turning off post processing effects? That happened to me years ago with alpha hair and turning it off worked.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    edited June 2020
    Btw I remember you have a very high spec laptop so you might want to always have laptop mode off as it reduces graphical detail.

Ultra settings with laptop mode are a lot worse than ultra settings without laptop mode.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • fmilfmil Posts: 175 Member
    why do i actually like it, though. I didnt even think this post was going to be about the hair when i saw the pic first XD I dont know what could be the reason, but i hope it sortes itself out <3
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    Do you need a graphics card update? Or have you recently updated yours? Might explain why it wasn’t like that yesterday. Otherwise remove your mods folder (to desktop or somewhere), repair the game, put back mods, and see if that helps?

Thanks everyone..the reason was, it was skin detail that was making it like that smh LOL!

Thanks everyone..the reason was, it was skin detail that was making it like that smh LOL!
    At least you figured it out! I once had some eyelashes that made all the Sims clothing appear clear, you could see the mesh outline of the outfit but yeah.. it was a bit disturbing LOL

At least you figured it out! I once had some eyelashes that made all the Sims clothing appear clear, you could see the mesh outline of the outfit but yeah.. it was a bit disturbing LOL

It's just so ODD skin details would do that xD But thanks everyone.
  • SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member

After the latest patch, I had a hair do that to the clothing as well. I agree, it was a bit disturbing. I have a default replacement skin, so I seen things I didn’t know were there. Lol 🙈

Origin ID: Bosslady216
    SimmerMars wrote: »

After the latest patch, I had a hair do that to the clothing as well. I agree, it was a bit disturbing. I have a default replacement skin, so I seen things I didn’t know were there. Lol 🙈

LOL.. yep same :#
    SimmerMars wrote: »

LOL!