January 15 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all new Simmers joining us over the holiday season! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.
December 22 - It's the time of year again: Join the 12 Days of Simsmas! 🎄

The Meat Wall (happy thread)

2...Next

Comments

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,446 Member
    Yeah I love it too. I wish you didn't have to get so high in the Civil Designer career to have one. Since I'm pretty warped this is one I used the gallery to get for a scientist I have because I'm kind of tired of switching jobs to get one. He has a mortuary (yes it's creative thinking). I was laughing my butt off when I found out that massaging the meat gives fitness skill. Too bad I had to stop playing for awhile due to eyestrain recently I really don't want to go blind.... and I hope there is no connection there. I hope.

Anyway he keeps it in the cellar area ... a fitting place for it in this household.
    w3h8DZk.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    where do you get it from??
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 18,722 Member
    This just reminds me that I still have so much to do in my game. 😄 Nifty Knitting interrupted my Eco Lifestyle play and now I'm fighting for the Resistance on Batuu. Gotta get that meat wall.
    Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen. 😊
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 2,234 Member
    where do you get it from??

You get it by playing the Civil Enginner career. But you can also get it from the gallery. :)