Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Since WHEN could our sims poop their pants??

https://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/comments/he0zu6/so_i_knew_that_sims_could_pee_themselves_if_their/

AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! In all my years of playing TS4..I never knew this.

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Hahahha that's so funny! It never happened to me and i've never seen it before.
  • DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    edited June 2020
    It happened a lot to my sim's daughter since parenthood. What's best in those cases than grounding her for an hour straight away for farting? >:)

I may not be a good parent, but I sure am an imaginative one.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    telmarina wrote: »

Probably because I didn't know it existed is because I don't make my sims fart lol! I might now just to see.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    telmarina wrote: »

Probably because I didn't know it existed is because I don't make my sims fart lol! I might now just to see.

Me too 😈😈
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    A similar thing happened to my Sim after drinking questionable fizzy juice, the moodlet was a bit different but same result. I had never seen that before either, I had expected the Sim to throw up from the sick moodlet, but yeah.. nope :D
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Finally, this is the revolutionary content I paid for!!
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    We really need the option of adult diapers in CAS 🤔
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    Finally, this is the revolutionary content I paid for!!

True! When I pay for s**t and giggles, I might aswell not pay for giggles only.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Wait since when has farting been a thing?! Is it part of a pack I've never seen that in my game lol
    Onverser wrote: »
    Wait since when has farting been a thing?! Is it part of a pack I've never seen that in my game lol
    Slob Sims do it, and any Sim if you feed them franks & beans (from outdoor retreat I think).
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    This came with Parenthood and its patch. If you fart while having a low bladder, you will "poop" yourself.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member

you can click your sim if you have parenthood and you can fart.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    I remember the first time I saw this I really loled. The Sim didn't do anything specific but reading the moodlet description was hilarious.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    I feel like such a failure. I never knew a Sim could 'mess' their pants, nor did I know you could direct them to fart. The only way I've experienced flatulence in my game is when I allow them to eat beans and franks. :open_mouth: I also was unaware that when your Sims are at the festival where the Jokesters compete with the Pranksters (for the life of me I can't recall the name of that event) is that the theme song for the Pranksters is farting. It is most disconcerting when your sixth great-grandmother lets it rip in mixed company. Nothing like that green, noxious cloud. (We just won't remind her that had her family stayed in England, she would have been a Lady.) :*
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    My slob Sim has spent many hours over the last couple of years farting up a storm.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,447 Member
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    Slob Sims do it, and any Sim if you feed them franks & beans (from outdoor retreat I think).

@Kita5399 lol, saw "franks & beans" & two old sayings suddenly popped in my head: 'there goes major mudd, off with a blast' & 'beans, beans the magical fruit; the more you eat the more you toot'. Sorry, my age decided to make an appearance :smiley:.
    Starfree wrote: »
    Kita5399 wrote: »

@Kita5399 lol, saw "franks & beans" & two old sayings suddenly popped in my head: 'there goes major mudd, off with a blast' & 'beans, beans the magical fruit; the more you eat the more you toot'. Sorry, my age decided to make an appearance :smiley:.
    LOL we’re probably of similar age then, referring to beans as “the magical fruit” gets me a huge eye roll from my tween. :D
  • peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    Slob sims can also pee in the shower.

But of a tangent but they also look super devastated when they are sad and take a shower.
    peragogo wrote: »

But of a tangent but they also look super devastated when they are sad and take a shower.

My slob Sim prefers to pee in the swimming pool. >:)
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Yes, If their bathroom need is very very low and you have them fart.....never trust a fart!! Or should I say “shart” ? :lol:
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member

In my opinion, Slob sims or bad mannered sims are the only sims close to having a unique personality. They can cut the cheese at will, belch at the dinner table, pee almost anywhere they like, leave a trail of mess and destruction...at least its obvious they’ve been around the house.
    I have yet to see any sim s*t their pants though. That’s a new one. And a great one. And utterly revolting.
    edited June 2020

In my opinion, Slob sims or bad mannered sims are the only sims close to having a unique personality. They can cut the cheese at will, belch at the dinner table, pee almost anywhere they like, leave a trail of mess and destruction...at least its obvious they’ve been around the house.
    I have yet to see any sim s*t their pants though. That’s a new one. And a great one. And utterly revolting.

I’ve never seen her poop her pants or leave a trail of destruction. But farting, belching, and peeing are definitely ubiquitous. I love my Sim. ❤️
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Now if they can fart, belch, or armpit-play a song, that would be the icing on the cake! XD
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Now if they can fart, belch, or armpit-play a song, that would be the icing on the cake! XD

They can belch and fart with the parenthood pack
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    You don't have to be a slob to fart if you have high enough mischief skill. My professional mischief maker Sims have now perfected the art of farting and blaming it on someone else. (Noxious Cloud mischief interaction).

I never knew adults could poop themselves though. Will have to look out for this! 😆