Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So who are these Sims...

voting against my Sims in the NAPs? I need to have a word or two with them. Roughhousing Encouraged, indeed.
"Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame

Comments

• logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    Sims who actually don't live in the neighborhood strangely enough.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Boo, hiss.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited June 2020
    Always funny how theres people voting constantly yet they don't even live there, never a more fitting time for this gif

tenor.gif
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    LOL
    yes!
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    i don't like the sharing nap sims steal everything
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I think this is a bug. Sims from other worlds aren't supposed to be able to vote in the world your sim lives in.
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    I think this is a bug. Sims from other worlds aren't supposed to be able to vote in the world your sim lives in.

I made one residential lot in Newcrest which my sim lived on. The other lots in the neighborhood were empty and had nothing on them. My sim wasn't voting on the naps but they were being passed in the neighborhood.

They programed the naps to happen without actual votes from sims not being played by the player. I know this because no sim other than my sim or the mailman could use my sim's mailbox but voting was being done and naps were passing. My sim had zero influence points so she couldn't vote. When I checked the mailbox it would show how many votes were on the naps before they passed and there were a lot of votes on them.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    So, it's another attempt to make neighborhoods seem to have more sims than you currently have living there...