Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If You Were In TS4 What Career Would You Have?

If you were in-game what career would you have? Personally I'd either do the social media career or the artist career. Both would be super fun for me and I'd get to express my creativity. I also love interacting with people and creating content so I'd take right to a social media career lol.
~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I'll be an astronaut. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Writer
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,089 Member
    A gardener. I had no idea how lucrative gardening was in the sims until I played it in my last save before Eco came out.
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    I’d probably register with the Ministry of Labor and just produce and edit videos with the video station. Or work in the Film career.

Or be a Secret Agent.
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    Scientist or Engineer.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Scientist or tech guru.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Whatever makes the most money since its pretty easy to get promoted. Actually in all the games its pretty easy id say execpt for sims 1. That game is master difficulty!!
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Freelance photographer.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Freelance painter probably.
  • notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    Culinary.
    I used to do that, but then I got hurt and had to stop. I miss it. :(
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    I would love to try out either the criminal or the secret agent career. I can't do that in real life so if I was a Sim then I would go full-out adventure!
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    Unemployed.. IRL I'm own my own business so I'd rather just live off the land so to speak. In TS4 you can easily make enough money off of gardening and crafting alone. They also have the option to get job tasks from the community.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    stay at home mom
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    I’d probably register with the Ministry of Labor and just produce and edit videos with the video station. Or work in the film career.

Or be a Secret Agent.

Yup acting be for me don't need a collage of any sort to be an actor xD! and be rich and famous matter of weeks.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    *cough cough* That is... private information. There is no secret organization known as S.I.M.S. responsible for the abduction of Bella Goth... no...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    I would love to just teleport all over the world and just make money from all sorts of collectibles. If I had to be employed though, I'd pick archeology or scientist.
  • SimsterLivSimsterLiv Posts: 92 Member
    Teacher or a freelance career
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I'll be an astronaut. :)

Ooo, I forgot about the robotics engineer career! I'll take either of these!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    I'd absolutely just be unemployed and hit that motherlode
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    If I was following my rl track I'd be in the business career working in an office...

But if I could choose anything I'd be Indiana Jones exploring exotic places for valuable relics.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Good question! I would love the Stylist career given how much I enjoy CAS, but I am clearly terrible at social media so my very close 2nd choice is Freelance Crafter.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Painter or writer :blush: i do both in my spare time
    giphy.gif
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited June 2020
    I don't even know, probably one of the acting careers which you can't play like the cameraman role, atleast that's what I'm studying to do irl. :)

Actually stuff that, stylist career hands down.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Any of the careers that allow me to work from home. I struggle socially and I lack ambition. :D
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Either a writer or some kind of freelance career where I only work when I need to and can do it fron home 😀
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(