Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

T.O.O.L mod rotation issue

GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
edited June 2020 in General Mods Discussion
Apologies if this has been asked before/is in the wrong area.

I'm relatively new to this mod (I have never used anything earlier than the 11/15 update) so I assumed that not all objects were rotatable but apparently this is not true. I can't seem to rotate objects other than a select few. Everything else about the mod is working apart from this one option and it's so annoying. I was just wondering if anybody else was experiencing the same issue or have any idea of how to fix it? It's seriously limiting my options in my current build! Grr :rage:

I had the movable dialogue version but I've since uninstalled that one and replaced it with the other version but I'm still having the same issue. This is so frustrating!!

Other mods:
Pose Player
FX Player
Teleporter mod

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    You might want to take that issue to TwistedMexi's Discord server. There's probably a link from his website/Patreon.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Thank you for your suggestion. I’ve asked on their discord now. Now I wait...