Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

a few issues that aren't bugs, but I find highly annoying

(playing on Xbox One)

Am I doing something wrong, as it pertains to locked doors? I understand the concept, but what is the purpose of the "invite in" option, if they still aren't allowed to enter? I even tried turning off trespassing for friends, yet my friends cannot enter, even with an invite; the only way they can come in is to unlock the door. This becomes a pain in the backside to have to keep locking/unlocking doors...If I'm just missing something, I'd be thrilled if someone could fill me in!

Secondly, whenever I try to set up ongoing conversations with roommates to fulfill their social needs, they ALWAYS lead to one performing a massage on the massage table. I mean, always! I actually tried this over 20 times and every time that was what happened. I don't want to have to delete the table from my household, nor do I want to 'manage' the conversations manually, as having them chat allows me to focus on other family members' needs.

Just a few gripes (I left out the constant, random game crashing, as I know almost EVERYONE has been experiencing that!)

Comments

• Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    (playing on Xbox One)

Just a few gripes (I left out the constant, random game crashing, as I know almost EVERYONE has been experiencing that!)

I havent had crashing I play on ps4 though but the game should be the same
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    About the part where they won't stop using the massage table. I too am also finding that recently my sim has been constantly kept trying to do certain things all the time and even dropping what they are doing. Usually, in the middle of a conversation, it does get annoying. I don't think your issue is just a console problem because I'm on the PC version. What I usually do is I will instead of deleting the objects in the home, I will lock the door to everyone the items are in, and this usually stops the problem. This way when I want them to use it, I don't have to keep moving things around, just unlock the door to the room.