Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paka’a Uha hasn't showed up on my main saved game...

Paka'a Uha is one of the former hidden mermaids that came with Island Living. This particular mermaid was added later. The other three; Ukupanipo Hekekia, Nalani Mahi'ai and Kalamainu'u Iona are all present and accounted for except Uha. I even tested it by having a mermaid create a club with only mermaids and Paka'a Uha didn't appear in the section where you add members.

So. I guess he is MIA in this particular saved game. He does without fail show up in my younger saves so I was wondering if adding him from one of those saved games would be okei? I mean, is there a chance that another version of Paka'a Uha might appear later? This saved game is ancient really (created 2017) with a LOT of homeless townies and NPCs in the household management so I guess it might prevent him from spawning. Just wanna know if I might screw things up by adding this particular character into my main saved game where he is missing.

I am playing them in another saved game and I like them a lot and I am thinking of making them and Nalani Mahi'ai siblings via CAS and live together in Sulani. I have a semi fleshed storyline for them two.

Comments

• lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    Uha still shows up in my new saves. What I have noticed about the homeless sims that should be in every game is that you have to play for a sim week or so in their world before they become accessible in the households list or appear in your game. If you can't find him then you might find him on the gallery if you really want him.
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • rudolpharudolpha Posts: 995 Member
    In one of my saves I had made all the hidden at the time mer people members of a club but then after they all showed up in every single one of my saves, played or not, except for that one.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    If you have been playing your save for a long time it might be that he is not even in it. He was added later. What you can do is start up a new game save, and you can then save him to your library, then place him as a homeless sim in your current game save.