Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A game of The simmer below me (2nd edition)

Comments

• hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    No, 4 exactly! (I really want to get another kitten though :p )

TSBM loves Create-A-Sim?
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
    Yes, I am! And I hope you are too :smiley: (I'm a fellow CAS addict LOL)

TSBM uses the randomizer for naming their sims?
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Suffice123Suffice123 Posts: 214 Member
    edited July 2021
    Yes, occasionally.

TSBM has the latest expansion pack.

Origin ID: cherrylush
    srLMvZf.gif

• Gonnawin1111Gonnawin1111 Posts: 495 Member
    Sadly no :( i wish i could tho

TSBM has tried to romance Agnes Crumplebottom
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
    Not yet, but when my brother was playing I made his character flirt with her.

TSBM has been on the forums for more than a year.
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    Nope, I'm new to forums in general.

TSBM has nice hair. (God took mine)
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
    I mean idk people always tell me my hair looks nice but i never believe them

TSBM has been on a plane
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
    oh we posted that at the same time.

Nope not listening to music because if I do my bird will try and eat my headphones lol

TSBM has been on a plane?
    (lol your bird) Yes, I have! I'm a little bit scared of crashing, though.. (MORBID I KNOW I'M SORRY)

TSBM likes pickles?
    depends on my mood

TSBM plays a sport?
    Nope!

TSBM is allergic to a food
    I'm not allergic to anything but marriage. 😂 🤣

TSBM believes in aliens.

ntq84Hk.jpg
    Nahhh...

TSBM has more than one pet.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I do, I have a cat and a rat.

TSBM likes to be alone sometimes.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

sometimes yes

TSBM likes apple juice more than orange juice
    False. You can't make a Fuzzy Navel with apple juice. 🥳🍹

TSBM has been on stage in front of 1,000 people.

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    I have performed, in the past with my band, on stage and in the street in front of some quite large audiences, but don't think it was more than 1000. Most of the time I was either hidden in the middle or at the back though. There were quite a lot of us in the band and tubas were always put in the back stage or in the middle of parades.

TSBM has done some decorating recently.
    Sure!

TSBM loves music.
    Absolutely! I've had drumsticks in my hands since age 8 and love performing the songs I grew up with or playing original material.
    Music is my lifeblood!

TSBM plucks their eyebrows.

ntq84Hk.jpg
    Okay, so apparently when I zone out sometimes I just pluck my eyebrows with my fingers and my eyebrows are kinda thin now, so yeah.

TSBM has more than one sibling.
    nope, only one!

TSBM has/has had a fish.
    Used to. I had tropical fish and lake Malawi Cichlids. (from Africa)

TSBM feels pain on a regular basis. (if you do, I am terribly sorry you have to go through that)

ntq84Hk.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top