Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your current household/family?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Turjan I should check my population next time I play. I don't think it's too bad because my sims can only have two kids and I started with a very small population. I have been adding boys as partners for my active heirs but they are usually just added to my SS's household so she can raise them instead of adding them with families like I did in the beginning. Also I have changed my settings so that inactives can't live more than 5 days over the lifespan because, although my active sims died in a timely manner, I found many residents who were double the elder life stage or more!
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    A household that I recently created, I don't seem to have told their background story anywhere so far

The Viper in Quicksand
    The household isn't any organization, just a rocker and his columnist girlfriend

There's a guy called Hilal El Hassan, He lost his right eye in a very unexpected situation, since then he has been wearing an artificial eye. A few years later, he became a band leader, and has a pseudonym known as "Viper" by more people. Other initial members of his band are Vincenzo Ximenez, Dusan Sokol, Shion Kazama, Coma Vlcek; Masaki Killough is the replacement drummer. But something vicious incidents happened in the band (I think I ever said it in this thread), the band had to break up. Viper developed into a celebrity on his own, but his mental health has deteriorated during that period. He became aggressive, with neurasthenia and obsessive behavior. Many people know that he's in a bad mental state, but they don't know what happened to him.
    Hilal was gone, now only Viper.
    Cali Calinga is a entertainment columnist, she's always has a crush with Viper. She caught Viper's attention through her professional convenience, and they fall in love. Viper can find security in Cali. The reason why they came to Hidden Springs was to cure the neurasthenia of Viper. Viper is adamant not to let Cali control his obsessive behavior, because that is the only thing that won't break him down.
    DYqZbd.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    @Shadow_Assassin Another detailed back story! You have a great imagination! Good luck to Viper and Cali. I hope Hidden Springs works out for them :)
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
    @bella_goth I hope you are enjoying TS3. I love the game and have been playing since it was released. I briefly played the original and played TS2 for quite some time but 3 is definitely the one for me. The open world and not having to leave the active household to progress extended family is perfect for my play style. Of course I need to use lots of mods for that to happen but the open world is what drew me in the first place.

Looking forward to seeing future pics you might want to share from your game. :)
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    @Mikezumi thank you! i'm kinda used to ts3 system because i have played the sims medieval before
    so far i've had lots of fun with the game and surely will upload more screenshots <3
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    With rebooting the legacy... ~evil laughter~

Screenshot-52.jpg
    Yasunobu and Fiona (chatting)

Screenshot-130.jpg
    Mayumi

Screenshot-235.jpg
    River and Haruo

And if you're wondering why Molly and Sandi aren't in there...well. Sandi has yet to be born and Molly well...she hasn't met the person who has gotten her you-know-what ...and they haven't asked to move in with River and Fiona YET.

Yeah...maybe I'll get this Legacy right THIS TIME.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • liizzys1302liizzys1302 Posts: 53 Member
    My current household is the Beaumont family, they have their own thread on the Stories & Legacies page but I thought I would introduce them here also. They have a very dramatic life, it's all on the threat (shameless self promo haha)

Richard Beaumont:
    schmoozer, ambitious, charismatic, workaholic & no sense of humor
    iN03RB7.jpg
    Christine Beaumont:
    party animal, bookworm, loves the heat, grumpy & night owl
    5ZYHfRJ.jpg
    Enid Beaumont:
    mean spirited, schmoozer, ambitious & disciplined
    zZRScKJ.jpg
    Charlotte (Lottie) Beaumont:
    friendly, charismatic, party animal & rebellious
    aScjSPt.jpg
    @Nikkei_Simmer Good luck with the reboot :) River and Haruo look very cute as children :)

@liizzys1302 Thanks for sharing pics of your Beaumont family :) I imagine there is drama between Enid and Charlotte with their very different traits!
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Reinstalling my games and I'll figure out where to go as far as current households. I feel like I do the same old boring thing.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    edited December 2020
    Current Household as it stands...

Screenshot-108.jpg
    River McIrish
    Screenshot-121.jpg
    Yasunobu Chikamori
    Screenshot-167.jpg
    Bebe Hart (and her parents Gus and Dorie).
    Screenshot-145.jpg
    Satoshi Chikamori (Yasunobu's brother)
    Screenshot-102.jpg
    Fiona McIrish
    Screenshot-11.jpg
    Torao Chikamori (Satoshi's son)
    Screenshot-105.jpg
    Mayumi and Sandi French
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    Molly French.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @HillyBeth Good luck with Reinstalling. I hope it goes smoothly. My play style never changes but I don't get bored. Perhaps you should try some challenges? I don't care for them myself but I know some people find that keeps their interest.

@Nikkei_Simmer That's quite a large household! They look great although I do wonder if the people you know in real life wear half as much makeup as your female sims do :D I am probably unusual in that I wore barely any makeup in my youth so my female sims wear little as well.
    edited December 2020
    :D Shoulda seen my high-school during the 80s. Everyone was plastered make-up to high-heaven including the guys... that were into the punk scene.

This...was every-day for girls at our high-school during that time.
    9641c1e129fb6e92f90f9307f6ead363.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @Nikkei_Simmer I was already a full grown woman in the 80s but I do remember the makeup but mostly in magazines. People in my circle and even the many people I met in my overseas travels during the 80s and 90s were more subdued in their use of makeup. In my day makeup was not allowed in school - I remember being sent to the restroom to remove my eye shadow and liner when I was in high school during my rebellious stage. Fortunately for me a boyfriend took a home movie when we went away for a weekend and when I saw it I realized how comical I looked and stopped hiding my natural beauty with what my dad called "war paint" :D I know the way I dress my sims is coloured by what I found attractive in my youth, so maybe you are the same in styling your sims.
    @Nikkei_Simmer Wow. My mom's hair used to look like that, but a little more tamed.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    edited December 2020
    I just loaded my "Makeover Household" which consists of my SS and other sims who are briefly added when makeovers are needed or new sims are made. My SS needed new hair because I haven't had a haircut since just before the pandemic started. My hair is a little longer but this is mostly as I look now.
    50734910362_956a45f0eb_o.jpg
    edited December 2020
    And I'm back! I remade Carson and Annabeth, but gave Carson a different last name and Annabeth has a whole new name. Kind of. I started the save three days ago and they just got engaged. <3 Carson's last name is now Covington and Annabeth Garcia is now Annabelle Jacobson.
    50744866806_8e4af397cf_h.jpg

ETA: He's in the medical career and she's a self-employed Painter who writes novels on the side.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    My ongoing Sunset Valley save:
    Alto / Bunch families, preparing for the wedding of Ethan and Holly. :smile:
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Avatarit I hope you will share a wedding pic here :)

:blush:
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited December 2020
    I both wanted to show off my current household for the PGC and attempt a massive group pose as practice for my Decades Challenge and any future Simlit stories I record. The results are okay. The household itself is Honey(the Gen 3 heir), her husband Frosty, her daughter from a previous one-night-stand and the gen 4 heir whose name is Sugar(the teen) and her three children with Frosty: Winterberry the only boy and the twins Noelle(black and white hair) and Holly(orange hair ).
    50755758188_f7dc170a4a_z.jpg
    Post edited by KNORear on
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    @Mikezumi Thanks
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    edited December 2020
    RMNm9EA.jpg
    Originally from the swamps of Twinbrook, Callum Young, an accomplished Alchemist now resides in Moonlight Falls continuing his work. Despite his misleading sounding surname and young adult look, Callum is actually quite old. He attributes this to his unusual religious beliefs. See, Callum believes he was created by a separate force from that which created the world around him. He believes this entity guides him to occult knowledge, long life, and great treasures that give him the strength and resources to pursue his family legacy; keeping punk rock alive forever. He even believes this being to be the wielder of world shaping magic called *checks notes*..n.NrAaS..s. Isn't that absolutely absurd? It's a good thing he's charming so his friends can laugh off his many peculiarities.

bWnkHcN.jpg
    Joey Lupo, an aspiring author from Monte Vista, got on a plane to Starlight Shores with dreams of working with the best authors and play writes in the business. While on the flight, he fell asleep. When he awoke, he found himself on a park bench in Moonlight Falls. Having not been able to find this town on any map, and having no knowledge of the supernatural prior to his arrival, Joey wondered the streets lost and scared when eventually he bumped into Callum. Due to their mutual Hopeless Romantic trait, it was love at first sight. Callum invited Joey to live in his home and even converted one of the spare bedrooms into an office for his writing projects. Being content in his new home, Joey has already accomplished his goal of becoming an acclaimed author and doesn't seem to be in any hurry to make his way to Starlight Shores anytime soon.

m9dgm3p.jpg
    For now, it's just the two of them. But after living such a long life filled with many successful pursuits, Callum can't help but wonder what should could come next. Perhaps he might think of settling down and starting a family.

Here's a little photo album of their life together in Moonlight Falls.

T4gBcXA.jpg
    Joey made perfect french toast and Callum couldn't get over it. "By the book!" He seems to be saying here.

4zpDijD.jpg
    Breath holding contest.

7t6DRxI.jpg
    Callum is very encouraging to Joey at the gym.

fjTlLyI.jpg
    Callum mixing an elixir.

WCTbNBT.jpg
    Joey writes a satire novel in his office.

sI6l9Es.jpg
    As a hobby, Callum creates amazing home-brewed all moodlets nectar. The boys are enjoying a glass on their porch.

R8eXzsI.jpg
    It doesn't really look like it but they are dancing in this picture.

7X4d6yx.jpg
    Sharing a kiss.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top