Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

On-Screen Camera Controls for Tilt

I would really appreciate it if buttons were added in the camera menu for the camera tilt. The sims 4 has the habit of changing the tilt to a completely different angle when you switch lots. When you are on a laptop this is pretty annoying, because there is no easy way to change it back again. And sometimes you just want to look at something from a different angle, specially when building.

I started playing the sims 3 a while back, this did still have those controls on screen and it is such a pleasure when you are used to the sims 4 camera menu.

Comments

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi @Vivid!
    I want to make sure I understand what you mean here - are you talking about these buttons?:
    zivxgllqlo60.png

Also, you are playing with 'The Sims 3 camera' mode active - did I get that right?
  • VividVivid Posts: 44 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    Hi @Vivid!
    I want to make sure I understand what you mean here - are you talking about these buttons?:
    zivxgllqlo60.png

Also, you are playing with 'The Sims 3 camera' mode active - did I get that right?

Hi Mai, thanks for replying :) Yes, those are the buttons I spoke of. And I usually play with the sims 3 camera mode active.

I figured out now that you can control the camera tilt by pressing cmnd + up and down arrows in the sims 3 camera mode, which is really helpful. But it would be great if it also worked with the left and right buttons, so you can completely control the camera angle just with those buttons. Right now the left and rights arrows only work for panning (both with cmnd pressed and released), what I mean is to have them rotate like the up and down ones do with cmnd pressed.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited June 2020
    @Vivid Thanks for clarifying, and of course for the feedback! :)