Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LUNA'S PICK YOUR POISON MAFIA | TOWN WINS!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    Plularity with hammer.

am i stupid for not knowing how plurality with a hammer works?? LOL

When you reach a majority on someone, it's a hammer which means the day ends right after that and people can't unvote anymore. But if it doesn't reach a majority, day can still go on until the end and the person with the most votes gets lynched.

I hope that makes sense. XD It's similar to a majority lynch, but with a majority lynch only, if we don't reach the number of votes on a person, it will result in a no lynch for the day which is poop. The plurality in it makes that impossible for a no lynch unless most people vote 'no lynch'.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Plularity with hammer.

When you reach a majority on someone, it's a hammer which means the day ends right after that and people can't unvote anymore. But if it doesn't reach a majority, day can still go on until the end and the person with the most votes gets lynched.

ohh okayy okay. yeah, i feel like that might be the best choice.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Plularity with hammer.

That's basically how it's done on UM, and how we used to do it here until the hammer mechanic fell out of favor because people who have busy lives hate it when day unexpectedly gets cut short. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Plularity with hammer.

That's basically how it's done on UM, and how we used to do it here until the hammer mechanic fell out of favor because people who have busy lives hate it when day unexpectedly gets cut short. :D

fortunately i have no life so it works perfectly on here :D
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Plularity with hammer.

That's how they do it on Mafia Universe as well except that on the first day, there's no hammer.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Plularity with hammer.

That's how they do it on Mafia Universe as well except that on the first day, there's no hammer.

I've never seen a game where plurality lynch is used on MU. They usually do plurality lynch at D1, then majority lynch the following days.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    @ThatPlumbobRob we miss playing with u!! pls join us

• Options
    @ThatPlumbobRob we miss playing with u!! pls join us

Yes omg :D We miss youuuu!
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Plularity with hammer.

I've never seen a game where plurality lynch is used on MU. They usually do plurality lynch at D1, then majority lynch the following days.

They use a plurality lynch along with a hammer in the game I played.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hi! So I just came on to say we just need 2 more people. if you guys know anyone who would be interested can you tag them? I feel like I can't think of many others. Once we get the amount of people I can put us into pregame and start the actual game after zinnia's game ends. (If we can't reach the 13, I have another setup in mind for 12).
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    @lillibattenberg Dost thou still play Mafia?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    @Wagashi_Master Want to play again? I think schools over there are opening a bit later because of the pandemic.

• Options
    problem is i have no idea who of the people in the last game decided to opt out but i feel like if they haven't joined by now they won't XD
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    @the_greenplumbob hi do u wanna join? LOL
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    @Nushnushganay I know you said you wanted to take a possible break from mafia so if you don't want to it's fine, I'm just seeing who might be interested <3
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    @NASCARluver2448
    (Even though I know he prob wont join. XD)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    @NASCARluver2448
    (Even though I know he prob wont join. XD)

LOL tell him he has to XD
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    @Skelda ????

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    That was supposed to be a suuuuuuure but duuuuuuuude works too
  • Options
    Duuuude sign me up

Ooh Hi XD
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    That was supposed to be a suuuuuuure but duuuuuuuude works too

i like the duuuuuuude XD
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Duuuude sign me up

Ooh Hi XD

Hiiii xD

I decided I really fancy trying mafia again. Y'know, sitting watching all the drama in afterlife. How can I resist?