The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Knifty Knitting is coming! Let's take a poll

13...Next

Comments

• aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    YES! I use laundry in all or most of my builds. Love it!
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    I'm with SageRainWillow, it is a must in all of my games. I have LittleMsSam's great auto start washer and dryer, works like a charm. On a side note, I was amazed at how much some sims are more willing to do their own laundry. I had a vampire family, vamps need clean clothes too, with 6 members and there was never a full laundry basket. They did it automously. B)

do they clean the lint trays autonomously? because you know...fire.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,121 Member
    I don't use washer and dryer but I do love the build/buy and CAS items
    My sims never do laundry, it's too boring to play that. However, I love the CAS, decor & objects.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'm some other answer. I use laundry in a lot of households but not all the time. It is not a huge deal to me. It's there and some households do it more than others. The laundry machines do break a lot.

It's a chore going on for a lot of my typical sims.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Heck No! I hate doing laundry in real life, why would I do it in the sims?
    I know I got it for like a few bucks off. An SP about chores doesnt really make me want to spend a full $10 on it. The CAS and build/buy is interesting but beyond that...its still laundry. Laundry isnt exactly thrilling.
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited June 2020
    I don't use washer and dryer but I do love the build/buy and CAS items
    I wouldn't say I love them, but I only use the BB & CAS items, so this option was the closest to my own feelings on the pack. Laundry Day is still my least favorite pack, I think.
    Post edited by thatsnotsweg on
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Call me crazy, but I honestly like doing laundry in The Sims 4... it works MUCH better than it did in Sims 3 and adds realism to the game.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    On larger home builds, I'll create a decent sized laundry room. It also serves as a place to stash the litter boxes. On smaller builds, I'll put the machines in the kitchen, the master bedroom, the end of the hallway, or any other place I can. My Sim typically works from home, so I like having her do laundry 1 or 2 times a week.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Heck No! I hate doing laundry in real life, why would I do it in the sims?
    Got pack, on an everything imaginable sale, only for the CAS & some bb items.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    yeah i tend to put laundry rooms in all my houses. its standard gameplay for me.