Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discount on Staff Pack! Rare Chance! 3 Days Left.

If anyone intend to get the complete staff-pack collection like myself, Staff Pack discount price is ON NOW! I finally get Maschino and Tiny-Living Staff Pack because of discount. I'm surprise to see NO ONE posting the news. According to Origin, ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT in my Westcoast Pacific Time. Sorry if I sound like making commercial post. :expressionless:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy

Comments

• GlitteringSkittlesGlitteringSkittles Posts: 38 Member
    How much off?
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited June 2020
    They're 7,99€ in my country

ETA all of them!
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    20% off
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    How much off?

Not enough. :D
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Enough for laundry pack. Not enough for the rest lol.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    That rarity of stuff packs being on sale. Only time I seen them lower is usually related to a holiday like I got spooky stuff for half off around halloween and romantic garden for like half off around valentines.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    That rarity of stuff packs being on sale. Only time I seen them lower is usually related to a holiday like I got spooky stuff for half off around halloween and romantic garden for like half off around valentines.

For the last two years, around the Holidays through sometime in March or April, they have a 50% off flavor-of-the-week. They never cycle through all of them though and the recent releases are off the table.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • fmilfmil Posts: 175 Member
    I havent logged in for a while and i just saw that all kinds of packs are on sale until tomorrow. This is great but i cant get them all and so i have been just sitting here trying to decide on what to get lol. It is not enough time to choose.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited June 2020
    fmil wrote: »
    I havent logged in for a while and i just saw that all kinds of packs are on sale until tomorrow. This is great but i cant get them all and so i have been just sitting here trying to decide on what to get lol. It is not enough time to choose.

Yeah it's super fast. Im only missing two packs but i feel i don't have time enough to decide if i really want them now. Specially with so much to explore in eco lifestyle. I just don't feel the urge...
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I'm still undecided about getting one. I only get stuff packs on sale. I was thinking about Tiny Living or Moschino.
    giphy.gif
  • love7680love7680 Posts: 123 Member
    I was trying to wait to get them. I was hoping that EA/Maxis was going to put out a patch yesterday for all the bugs/glitches and lag that alot of us are experiencing. But nope no patch, so now I have to decide on what stuff packs I'm getting. It's a hard decision because I need 6 to complete the collection I want. I'm going to purchase 4 of the 6 but cant decide on which 4 I want. I got to make a decision soon though, before time runs out.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I finally swooped up Tiny Living. It was the only pack I hadn't owned.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited June 2020
    got Outdoor Retreat, Strangerville and Parenthood for 40e total with recent sales :yum:

OR being just 10e earlier
    and then all gps were 15e :smirk:

having lots of fun camping in strangerville atm
    no kids yet though so haven't used parenthood much

as for stuff packs still waiting for some mega sale though since im missing so many of them
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free