Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Octavia Moon

JVENNJVENN Posts: 936 Member
edited June 2020 in Off Topic Chat
So...here's a funny thing. Even though I use my real name on these forums, my 'professional name' (I use it for art and gaming and I'm a professional comic artist and writer) is Octavia Moon. I hadn't played the Sims 4 in ages when someone asked me about the character and, searching Google revealed a lot of Sims 4 character images. I think my Origins Gallery is under my professional name.

Anyone else found their name being used by Sims? :)
:D My Origin ID is Octavia Moon. I've made some celebrity sims and will be making houses soon :)

Comments

• Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I saw on reddit someone found out that their husband shares a name with Eric Lewis
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Never found sims named Timur, not even randomly generated sims, the answer is never.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited August 2020
    Never found, and I think my probability of winning the lottery is much higher than this
    Generally, there's only the single-character given names, the duplicate-character names (both unless the surname is uncommon or the given name's character<s> is rarely used as name), and the common characters combinations are easily be namesakes in my country. My given name doesn't match the 3 points, although my surname is common among the ethnic minorities of my live place and hometown (on the whole, not common but not rare)
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns