Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's Vlad up to in your game?

MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
Vlad seems to be like marmite: you either love him or you hate him.

So, what's happened to him in your game?

Is he ruling the roost over a coven of vampires? Or maybe he settled down and had a family? Or perhaps he perished in an unfortunate 'accident'?

For myself, I did the 100 baby challenge with him in one of my saves. In another save, I began a legacy with him as my founder. He's my favourite premade - don't ask me why, there's just something so fun about him!

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I deleted all included Forgotten Hollow residents because I don’t like vampires in my game.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    I made a Mrs. Crumplebottom sim and they fell in love. They had two kids, Gertrude and Vlad. Gertrude is a sorceress and Vlad is a vampire. They unfortunately inherited their parents' looks.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    In my Rags to Newcrest save he just got caught outside the Gym in the daytime and burned to death... (I was using Little Ms Sam's Live in Gym mod, so he'd been at the gym/house a lot.)

I hadn't been doing anything with him in the save previously, so no loss to anything on my end.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    In my legacy save he was left to do his own thing. He’s still by himself in his house, he does have several children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren etc. thanks to MCCC.

In the current save I’m playing he has a few female vampires living with him.. I’ll leave it at that. I’m not actively playing him anymore in that save though.

In my occult save he is leading a clan of vampires (club system) that want to run off all other occult’s, so they can maintain their power over the worlds. Caleb of course, runs the rival clan that wants to join forces with the spellcasters to maintain peace.
  • notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    I deleted him, he was a nuisance. And his genetics if he breeds...yeck. Also deleted the Vatores. If I'm going to have vampires in my game, they'll be ones I made.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited June 2020
    He kidnapped himself a young wife who luckily liked him back and joined the vampire life, he also renovated his house, had some kids and grandkids, became master vampire, started university to study history and won lottery

in another save i just started due to that one breaking in update (works now tho) and me being bored of university he is being suspicious around strangerville but i have yet to make contact °>°
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    The most I've ever done with Vlad is give him a much needed (in my unpopular opinion) makeover. He quietly resides in his original spooky mansion leading a solitary life playing the pipe organ. Now and then I send my own created vampires his way for training. He will also occasionally show up at my other Sims doors late at night to stand and hiss before disappearing into a cloud of black mist upon the first glimmer of daybreak.

Sometimes he'll actually break in unable to resist the temptation of an unlocked computer to play Blickblock, graciously take out the trash afterward and then kick the wheelie bin over in a fit of rage. I can only surmise the rage is a result of frustration in being unable to fulfill his original intention to gain sustenance from his quarry sleeping behind a locked bedroom door. Why he can break in the front door but not bedroom doors is a puzzle he's never been able to solve in my game. :)

Here's what Vlad looks like in my custom template I created and use to start all saves. Please excuse the horrible graphics quality. They were taken a long time ago when all I had was an under-powered toaster of a laptop:
    chuJj0k.png
    kYWubox.png
    1lw0BVr.png
    DnvEwti.png
    BtdgeoS.png

Maybe one day I'll do something substantial with him, but I doubt it. *shrugs* I will say though from reading your Legacy Bachelor contest thread and now with Caly in the Legacy, I have begun to like the guy a little. The hilarious way you write for him, he seems a tiny bit more, dare I say...er, human? Or maybe I should say 'Siman.' :D

Happy Simming! <3
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    Picture worth thousand words.
    1C5W4sX.jpg
    Time for the Vampyric Invasion Tutorial in a Stormy Night.

BZALx3Y.jpg
    Heee~~~ Yai~ Yai~ Yai~ Yai~ Yai~ Yai~ Yai~

ngIRlCM.jpg
    ZAPP!

DzRcTkf.jpg
    Legit Dazed And Confused
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I normally use a Vlad Rreplacer in my games. I rarely keep Vlad when the Vlad Replacer household does a better job at it.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    My game made him a fabrication mentor. No one likes him because he is always in dark form and if you try to talk to him about making things he yells at you.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Vlad is no more. The once Grand Master Vampire, the Plasma Father To All, is gone. Now sits a new Grand Master. One who tires of seeing a world not controlled by vampires. One who sees vampire superiority as the natural way of life. One who believes that a vampire who falls in love with a human and refuses to drink any more plasma because of it is not worthy of the title of Grand Master and should not be allowed to live.

While Vlad is Grand Master, vampire domination can not be attained. Vampires will never sit at the top of the hierarchy of the natural order unless Vlad is thrown from his throne...and never rises again. Hecate will challenge him. She will overthrow him. And she will succeed. Then she can revive his former plans of conquest before he turned his back to vampirekind, and soon the humans will offer their necks in submission and gratitude to their vampire superiors.

Hecate leaves Vlad's body where it is. She cares not what happens to it afterwards. She looks back, almost feels sorry for the fact Vlad will never see the glorious world she is about to create. But it doesnt matter now. The sooner Vlad and his dangerous ideas are gone, the sooner the world will bow to vampirekind.

z36X3eF.png
    WScv3gx.png
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    His urn is outside a restaurant. I've no idea what happened.
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Well in one casual save I'm playing my game decided to make him a trendsetter at the top level of the career. So I had him set his black overcoat as a style trend. Now all the male sims are wearing his outfit. Its HILARIOUS! In another save, he graduated from Britechester where he married Julia Wright and they now have a set of twins. He's working as a lawyer
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    He's still hanging around, currently ruling Forgotten Hollow. (...Currently. I have Plans. Ohhh yes, I have Plans!)

It's now inhabited by the Rebellious and Noble Vampire households, and my Zombieland Saga household, along with a steampunk vampire bar (the Virtuous Vampires are currently plonked in Newcrest, and the Vatores are my main Sims and living well away from him in San Myshuno). So he's basically ruling over them and continuing to be Evil.
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I almost never touch the premades, so he’s just hanging around in my game :smile: i really love him though, so if i ever decide to try playing with vampires, i might include him somehow :#
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    He's currently moving into cult status in my game, where he will be having his own group of acolytes, his vampiric followers and his slaves. I figured being as he had such a rich backstory, he needed to have it acknowledged and he will as soon as I have the save set up how I want it. Among them will be Eliza Pancakes who I fully intend to turn vampire because I really like her too. Vlad has been King in my current game but now eco lifestyle means I'm swapping everything into this new save where he will be a god because lets face it, nothing else is worthy of him.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,344 Member
    I have 17 different saves. Here is how it breaks down:

Wandering around forlorn and forgotten, complementing newcomers on their lovely necks, and occasionally taking random jobs as a bartender: 12 saves

Deleted: 1 save

Settled down with wife and cat, and currently good friends with my main sims: 1 save

Influential leader of the Vampire Council: 1 save

Making cameo appearances at fancy formal parties, last seen in a swimming pool with the Greek god Zeus: 1 save

Going to college to get a degree in villainy: 1 save
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited June 2020
    My Vlad is a doctor so he has easy access to vulnerable sims (and blood.) He also owns a 'blood bank.' Heh.
    Bfgm0UC.png
    OutsideLGhxhiW.png
    Insideb0yG3HL.png
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Mostly if he targets my sims I keep him cloudgazing with them in the light until he burns up. Now and then I play him though but usually lose interest.
    In my latest save he targeted my Renfield character and I went with it..... break in and all. I might make Renfield a more standard Dracula though because I'd like a vamp that is charming to humans. Just going to play it out and see how it goes for awhile though sometimes things just work.
    Now that we have the option to keep vampires from breaking in with the disallow option on the door I think Vlad might not burn up as often in my games going forward. Live and let live ... just don't come unless you are invited!
    egTcBMc.png
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @Gordy please tell me you have pictures of their children :D

@Karababy52 you did a great job with your makeover, thank you for sharing! Often when people make over Vlad he looks like a different sim afterwards but you can still definitely tell it's him! He's just had a little plastic surgery and dyed his hair. Also aww I'm touched to think that my legacy challenge made you like him a little more - and that you think my chapters are funny :)

@Ancaryvan wonderful screenshots, I laughed out loud!

@InuMiroLover Poor Vlad but wow I love Hecate! Is she on the gallery?

@sarabeth2984 this is one of the best things I've heard all day :D

@ryttu3k I love all the vampires from the trailer too. In one of my saves I had Vlad make a club with some of them and he basically lords it over them. Elle DeVampiro is such a great sim. Come to think of it, I can see her and Vlad together...

@Bloosmoo I like the thought of Vlad being a vampire king. I decided he would be vampire royalty in one of my saves too. You're right, he does deserve god like status!

@GlacierSnow that's it, now I want to send him to university too! The villany degree is perfect for him.

@IceyJ making Vlad a doctor is a stroke of genius! His poor patients :D
  • BobisbaeBobisbae Posts: 246 Member
    edited June 2020
    I've only dealt with Vlad in my Occult save.

My Spellcaster sim discovered Vlads appearance was due mainly to a wretched curse placed on him by an ancient evil witch. Vlad only needed to show an ounce of kindness to a human sim to break the spell & restore his beauty, which was enough to encourage to finally pursue his one true love.

(This is a roundabout way of saying I cheated the ugly out of him & hooked him up with Caleb Valtore).
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,344 Member
    @MaggieMarley :grin::naughty::joy: Sending Vlad to school was actually the whole reason I bought Discover University in the first place. Credit where credit is due: it was actually @Nindigo who gave me the idea by asking if anyone was planning to do that with Vlad. I loved the idea so much I just had to go buy the pack.

Vlad is adjusting well to student life, and as you can see here, he is having no trouble at all fitting in on campus... :lol:

047-Vlad-is-not-pleased.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    @MaggieMarley :grin::naughty::joy: Sending Vlad to school was actually the whole reason I bought Discover University in the first place. Credit where credit is due: it was actually @Nindigo who gave me the idea by asking if anyone was planning to do that with Vlad. I loved the idea so much I just had to go buy the pack.

Vlad is adjusting well to student life, and as you can see here, he is having no trouble at all fitting in on campus... :lol:

047-Vlad-is-not-pleased.jpg

Omg the ducky umbrella!! :D
    #Team Occult
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @Bobisbae love the backstory behind your Vlad makeover! Sounds a bit like Beauty and the Beast. He and Caleb sound like a cute couple :smile:

@GlacierSnow what a brilliant screenshot! He looks delighted to be there :p at least there's lots of plasma donors for him. Gotta be careful he doesn't burn up on his way to class!