Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What pack should I get

I'm stuck because I do not know which pack to get I would love to hear all of your opinions.

What pack should I get 39 votes

Get together
41%
Akl500PLaBlue0314alexspoom13AlrynnsauceliciousaaronrulzAnmirlaMariefoxprice83Csibeubi3EnkiSchmidtMDianaSimsAtreya33SERVERFRAWispyeSimAlexandriaorenjiAi 16 votes
Get famous
7%
simslover1145SeanBobbyGplumboy23 3 votes
City living
23%
sam123KennziKaigeKhrisstyneklovey2Olivesplum06TaraIris94Evilyn_1007CheetahAlyssaBlackSpiderBat 9 votes
Outdoor retreat
2%
crocobaura 1 vote
Jungle adventure
7%
OnverserNationalPokedexGordy 3 votes
Strangerville
0%
Ecoliving
5%
TeeSeaGirkl 2 votes
Discover University
12%
IceyJpopstarsleyrottmeisterJust_PeachyLivi5500k 5 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2020
    Get together
    Of all the packs you listed I suggest Get Together. The reason is because of all the packs I have really enjoyed this aspect of the game the longest. Clubs are a big part of this pack, but there is so much more you can do with the club system instead of forming clubs to go off and hang out with one's friends. I still even to this day still use it, even though my sims don't go off clubbing much anymore. I love the town, and it looks very different from the rest of the towns in the game, a Northern Europe vibe to it.

I would hold off if I were you on ECO Living because of all the issues going on with it. Normally when I add a pack to my game I don't really have any troubles, but with ECO...YIKES. It does have possibilities but only after EA properly deals with them.

Of all the packs you listed, I got bored with Jungle Adventure very quickly. It is a lovely world, but my biggest drawback on it is even after your sim has explored an area it will remain hidden even to the sim who discovered it. Once your sim leaves the area and comes back they will have to try to refind what they have already discovered, assuming it is not locked.
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    Get together
    I vote for Get Together first. The club system really is a game-changer. And in my opinion, Windenberg is the prettiest and my favorite world. A huge German influence. My next vote would be City Living.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Get together
    Windernburg is still the most beautiful large world. The CAS is lovely. The build mode is cool.
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    City living
    I love Get Together as well, forming and club and controlling everyone in it at once is awesome. It's like a way for you to control a group of sims and they all do what you need them too. I have a party goers club and we club hop every weekend, it's so fun. I actually haven't visited the new world much but it does look amazing.

City Living is awesome if you love city worlds, the world is amazing and the festivals are pretty fun. I love living in apartments so if you enjoy that deff get this.

Get Famous is good too! I love the acting career and all the objects in this pack. It's so fun being a celebrity in TS4, they captured it perfectly here. So if you enjoy playing as celebrities or want to create a sims youtuber deff get this.

University is the worst implementation in a sims game. I don't recommend this if you don't have the packs above.

Eco Life is broken don't get it. I haven't got it yet but the things I'm seeing about it make me happy i didn't.

I wouldn't get any of the game packs yet until you have the EPs.
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    City living
    I LOVE City Living, it's my most used pack. I love the apartments, the festivals, and just the overall city life. Get Together is probably my biggest regret, the world is nice but the club thing is useless for me and I never use it.
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    Thank you so much for everyone's comments it really helped me understand the packs much better. I have seen so many youtube rankings but it is really cool to hear actual comments as I have never heard alot of things said in the comments about the packs. These comments will definitely help me make a final decision.

Thank you all
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Jungle adventure
    Depends on your personal gameplay, for me I found Get Together boring as the world's pretty dull and the club system in only really interesting for about five minutes. If you're into building, family gameplay and tudor type architecture it's great - otherwise, meh.

I picked Jungle Adventure as it's something that really adds something new to the game, the world is completely different, the furniture in it is amazing and the whole concept of exploring the jungle is fun.
    Just depends on what you want really, if you want something that completely changes the game and adds something new then go for a pack like JA, if you want something that just improves on what's already there then go for Get Together :)
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Discover University
    I can't recommend Eco Living because it's currently unplayable without mods. If it gets patched, I'd say buy it asap.
  • rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    Discover University
    Out of all these packs Discover University is my favorite because it hits close to home, but I can see how not everyone would enjoy the pack.

Get Together definitely isn't my favorite expansion, because I've never used the clubs. But if you like gameplay that involves many *get togethers* with friends, then it could be really interesting.
    Also the world is drop dead gorgeous.