Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New features

What new features would be cool to have as a pack or as an update.

New features 54 votes

Wildlife (animals that u can see in the wild that can come visit your lot and that live in the wild places in the world)
38%
rudolphaMLadyAzzerasam123mcruddaaronrulzfreindlylolsmurf45blueannaliese39ryttu3kNationalPokedexScobreOldeseadoggeEliasLayous12WispyeCheetahAlyssaxstxrrysequencepopstarsley_000keyEliasVersacerottmeister 21 votes
City movement (More life outside your lot)
18%
catmom1987Alrynngoodcakebaker62nehacomicsforlifeEvilyn_1007TodilooZhonkazthe92Livi5500k 10 votes
Swim (More world's where you can swim)
42%
crocobauraLaBlue0314love7680Isb917Mariefoxprice83luthienrisingKennziKaigeTeeSeailiekponiezklovey2DevilNDisguise[Deleted User]texxx78EnkiSchmidtStarfreelunaodditymusteniTaraIris94calipossSERVERFRA 23 votes

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    It's summertime I want my sims to be able to swim in all lakes in all the worlds.
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    Wildlife (animals that u can see in the wild that can come visit your lot and that live in the wild places in the world)
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    It's summertime I want my sims to be able to swim in all lakes in all the worlds.

I agree, everytime I see a waterfall but I can't swim under it I get frustrated. I can only go fishing at lakes, the bad thing is I do not see the point in fishing.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I want to take my sims on vacation and have them swim. Even more when swimming fits both vacation worlds so well.
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    I want to take my sims on vacation and have them swim. Even more when swimming fits both vacation worlds so well.

It would be cool also to have actual canoes like the boats we have in island living but actual canoes and kayaks that could take you to different parts of the world.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    _000key wrote: »
    telmarina wrote: »

It would be cool also to have actual canoes like the boats we have in island living but actual canoes and kayaks that could take you to different parts of the world.

Oh yeah! That would be so cool in Granite Falls!
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    City movement (More life outside your lot)
    One of the reasons I love living in San Myshuno and Sulani is because there is always stuff going on outside my lot. Sims are always around. Even in other words I always try to live near the little parks or where seasons stuff spawns.
  • MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited June 2020
    I get all giddy when I see lizards in Strangerville, bugs in Granite Falls, and snakes in Selvadorada. I love the bird feeder and the fact it actually has interactions. It's the little details that really flesh out a world...how cool would it be to have had squirrels and NPC racoons (not cats *cough cough*) that raided your trash cans at night that you could shoo or leave treats out for...just sayin'.