Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for some CC

playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
Looking for some particular CC. If anyone has these, would you be willing to reupload them for download? The CC I'm looking for has dead links, so if anyone has the CC, I'd appreciate it.

The first CC item I'm looking for are Tifa's N43 contacts. Not sure if she deleted all her CC or made her page private, but if anyone has these, I'd appreciate it..
Here is a preview image of what the contacts look like.
tumblr_mfwtwg5u6U1r5jh7so1_1280.png

The next item is Geldyh's Bond Skin.
Here is a link to the post with the image of the skin.
http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2011/07/bond-defaultnon-default-skin-by-gelydh.html

If anyone has these, I'd really appreciate it. Ty :)

Also, if anyone has links to any beards or five o clock shave (beard type) I'd really appreciate it

Comments

• Options
    TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    I beleive the eyes are here It's a Russian(?) website - the download button is in the bottom right corner of the post. I tried downloading them and it appeared to work.

The skin was harder to find. It may be packaged with this sim here. The creator mentions they use that skin on the sim but I'm not sure if it's included. I can't download and check right now. If not, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Finally, here is a 5 o'clock shadow set on MTS. May be more on Tumblr blogs, I'll have to check.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited June 2020
    I have a bunch of Tifa stuff but, unfortunately, no eyes because I have a favourite from elsewhere I have been using for years.
    I see the previous poster has found a site for the eyes but I just did a quick google and see that the site can be a little treacherous to navigate.

I have never tried the skin and couldn't find anything in a quick search.

Simple Life has some beards.

Lana CC finds hasn't been updated in a while and some of the links may no longer work but I have downloaded lots of facial hair here.

I check this site daily and have downloaded facial hair here as well.