Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Inconsistency in Eco Lifestyle (makes no sense!)

SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
Hey guys,

So I was watching LGR Plays Eco Lifestyle on YouTube and he talks a lot about the inconsistent and just illogical way the pack works and it made me realize he might be a bit right:

-For example shrubs from the buy mode don't contribute to a greener lifestyle but grass flooring does?

-Windows contribute to a greener lifestyle, while other objects that make a lot more sense do not influence it at all?

-Lights, electronics etc. with high consuption ratings are not labeled to conribute to an industrial environment?

-He mentioned that you can have a green world but the trash might not go away until you get rid of them through NAPs?

-Environment tends to go more neutral with time if you don't actively do anything?

-You can get a burned bed from the dumpster but you can't sleep on it unless you pay to replace it? Why not just buy a bed if you're gonna be paying anyway?

-meat consumption doesn't affect the environment either supposedly?

Have you found any more?
Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
Post edited by SimmerGeorge on

Comments

• jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    You can get a burnt bed from the dumpster and sell it at full price although once placeed in the lot the value dropped to zero.

• SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    edited June 2020
    jimbbq wrote: »
    You can get a burnt bed from the dumpster and sell it at full price although once placeed in the lot the value dropped to zero.

Does that make sense to you though?
    Makes no sense. I hope it is a bug !
    Also influence points are soo easy to get. Practice yoga you get it. Fizz juice you get it. Fart you get it lol
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    Also influence points are soo easy to get. Practice yoga you get it. Fizz juice you get it. Fart you get it lol

lololol. Yeah I didn't even think to start talking about that mess...