Edit: Please stop trying to turn this into a negativity thread, the following are my opinions from what I've experienced playing different sims games. If you want to throw a pity party about how much you hate the sims 4 then please, go to the 500 threads dedicated to that. Thank you! Now on with the thread:
I feel like people love to criticise the Sims 4 because X other game has this feature and the Sims 4 doesn't, so I wanted to make a thread on the opposite - all the features of the sims 4 which make it better than the other games. I'll leave this as an open list so if people wanna add stuff down below feel free.
- Build-Buy in the Sims 4 is the best out of all the Sims games by far.
- Sims 4 CAS is the best sims cas by far, it's easy to use, intuitive and works well. Nothing was worse than the game almost crashing in TS3 every time you tried to open the accessories tab or accidentally went into create a style.
- Sims 4 is the only sims game where you can freely go between worlds - in past games if you were in the island world you were in the island world unless you moved to another world. In the sims 4 you can be on an island one minute and in the middle of the city the next
- The game doesn't take an hour to load like the sims 3
- Apartments work well in TS4 and aren't a buggy mess like they were in previous instalments (flashbacks to throwing a party in a TS3 apartment and it took the guests 5 hours to get up the elevator as they could only go 3 at a time)
- Sims 4 toddlers are adorable and much better than any other installments toddlers
- The best graphics and UI out of all sims games
- The supernatural occults (vampires and spellcasters) are much more in depth than in past games
- More diverse sims are built into the game (lgbt couples, different ethnicities, etc)
- It works well on all computers even if your specs arent the best
- Edit: How could I forget the Gallery, that was supposed to be one of my main points! Possibly the best new feature to ever be added to a sims game, it completely changes the game and makes so many things a lot easier.