Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for files to adjust crafting time for new pack objects

I'm new to modding but I wanted to give it a try, and since the new pack came out I realized I haaaate how slow this stuff takes to craft. Candles take forever, fabrications take forever, the juice thing takes slightly less than forever... and I'm impatient and don't want to wait for someone else to make it for me lol. So I thought I'd check here to see if anyone was able to find them. I've been going through the resource files forever and searched everything I could think of but I can't find them.

If anyone knows or has any ideas (or any tips on modding in general) I'd appreciate it! :)

Comments

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Sims4Studio is not updated so can't access any EL files without going through roundabout methods. Download Scumbumbo's XML Extractor which will give you the EP09 fles. Then just open that folder, maybe open the Interactions folder, search "fabricator" etc. and those will give you the related files.
  • solar_midnitesolar_midnite Posts: 7,557 Member
    Sims4Studio is not updated so can't access any EL files without going through roundabout methods. Download Scumbumbo's XML Extractor which will give you the EP09 fles. Then just open that folder, maybe open the Interactions folder, search "fabricator" etc. and those will give you the related files.

Ohhhhh okay. I could have sworn I saw the latest patch on the site when I went to redownload S4S but maybe I didn't. Well that explains why I can't find them lmao. Thank you, I'll try that and if it doesn't work I suppose I can be patient until S4S is updated. :)