Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Being difficult, so have a Sim!

As the title suggests :D my game has been being a brat lately, refusing to cooperate and, well, just being a brat lol
first it does this thing where no matter how I get another Sim to move in, it'll make all the Sims in the household have the same little profile, all their relationship panels look the same, their inventories look the same, however if I click on something their little face will pop up, but it's incredibly annoying :D so far I haven't found a way to fix this

I've thought about testing some mods, but ehh...
SO, I've decided to just take a break and come share my newest baby, I adore him lol
07df5093a94ec8f620569d0d3c25b491.jpg

c8d1ba45814f3570fe16ebbf2b316491.jpg

His name is Theodore Sung, I've came up with some backstory stuff for him and his friends which he's started a band with :D I can't help but make up little stories and backstories and stuff for my Sims some times lol

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    As the title suggests :D my game has been being a brat lately, refusing to cooperate and, well, just being a brat lol
    first it does this thing where no matter how I get another Sim to move in, it'll make all the Sims in the household have the same little profile, all their relationship panels look the same, their inventories look the same, however if I click on something their little face will pop up, but it's incredibly annoying :D so far I haven't found a way to fix this
    Usually that sorts itself out if one saves (or saves as), quits, and reloads the game. It's a pretty common but usually temporary glitch, with or without mods.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • LiliasSerasLiliasSeras Posts: 174 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    Usually that sorts itself out if one saves (or saves as), quits, and reloads the game. It's a pretty common but usually temporary glitch, with or without mods.

Hello igazor :)
    Oof how tedious, but if it works, well I guess it works, I'll try it when I go back in whenever I'm ready :)