Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Bottom line. Rather enjoyable but wait for a sale.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I like the pack will kind of I just wish there were more hobbies. So yes I agree it’s not worth 40 dollars.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Most likely, I'm just going to be making my Sims live in smoggy worlds - since they've been so clean for so long! It's time to dirty it up for a while!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    Most likely, I'm just going to be making my Sims live in smoggy worlds - since they've been so clean for so long! It's time to dirty it up for a while!

You'll have a hard time doing that because the neighborhoods tend to get neutral in no time.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    thenightcourtthenightcourt Posts: 173 Member

Unfortunately, it's a lot of work and upkeep to have sims live in an industrial world. I wish Industrial was as easy to achieve as Green.
    Never forgive, always forget.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Not bad one of those packs that look fun to play but as is not worth $40.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member

Unfortunately, it's a lot of work and upkeep to have sims live in an industrial world. I wish Industrial was as easy to achieve as Green.

There is a mod for it now ( https://scarletsmods.com/2020/06/17/no-eco-footprint-decay/ ), but indeed without mods it is not very easy to keep all smogged and industrial :/
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina