Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Playing the game today made me very sad :(

LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
edited June 2020 in Off Topic Chat
I have two sons, one is attending a University, while the other is serving in the Military. It seemed like it was only yesterday that they were both little guys getting into everything. They loved video games and even bonded as brothers while playing together. Today they still keep in contact through online games. Due to social restriction guidelines, I haven't seen my youngest in nearly a year, and two years for the eldest, although we do talk on the phone. We were making plans to come together for an in-person visit, but those plans didn't happen because of the lockdown.

Now to why I said playing the game today made me sad. In my game, I recreated a realist sim version of my family, when my sons were still teens. I don't play them, but I have them running around in my game. While my sim was at a community lot I saw my youngest there doing what he loves best. Granted he doesn't do anything on that type of equipment, but with similar things, he does.

104082958_1607731222710500_5708851200415967097_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=e007fa&_nc_ohc=Qq5sQBIVqEMAX_t8vIW&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=f338cf6a489417f7b5752e9f33f17f7d&oe=5F09D7F8

When I saw this it made me very sad, I miss my children. If you have young children, cherish every moment you can now, even the times they get bratty. Yes, I know that the last part might be a little difficult, but once they are gown you will miss even those moments. Eventually, they will apologize for being a little snot later on. If you don't have children, then give your mom a hug or give her a call just to let her know that you love her, she will love to hear your voice.

Comments

• xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Awww :( I definitely agree with this. <3
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    I’m not really good at expressing emotions but... *hugs you virtually* <3

Off I go.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I hope you get to see your sons soon. :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?