Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim from Eco Lifestyle Trailer

I get really attached to the sims in the trailers (well done marketing team!) and Evergreen Harbor just doesn't feel right without the redheaded candle maker that is front and center on the box art for this expansion. I don't know why the sims team hasn't posted her to the gallery yet, but I really wanted to explore the pack with her. I was hoping someone (or multiple someones) could request her on Twitter since I have heard the gurus are most active there. Thanks in advance! Also, do you think they will post the sims from the render on the main menu screen of the game just like they did with Island Living and Discovery University? I was pleasantly surprised both times and am hoping it becomes a new norm.

Comments

• Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    It can take a long time (if ever) for them to upload the Sims to the gallery, so it’d be nice if someone can remake her in the meantime.

I’m still upset that they never uploaded the box art Sims of Tiny Living to the galley. I wonder if someone has remade them.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    mischiefluvermischiefluver Posts: 738 Member
    I checked the gallery. If you search hashtags for trailer, you can find an impressive remake of the Tiny Living couple. However, the versions of the Eco Living girl that are up right now all look wrong. Your right, it can take a long time. We got the Maschino stuff sims like two or three packs later. I hope that doesn't happen again.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I can remember when they were up on day 1 of the pack releasing and now it takes them forever to get them up. Still can't believe this sim didn't make it into the game though.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited June 2020
    I hope they will upload her, I tried recreating her but it's pretty difficult.
  • Options
    I can remember when they were up on day 1 of the pack releasing and now it takes them forever to get them up. Still can't believe this sim didn't make it into the game though.
    Same. I knew she wasn't in a household, but I thought she would be a townie like the mermaid was in Island Living.

• Options
    She is still not posted :( Which SimGuru is the most likely to help us with this?
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited June 2020
    She is still not posted :( Which SimGuru is the most likely to help us with this?

Maybe SimGuruMorgan, she has shared sims from other trailers.
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    She's still not uploaded. While they are at it they should also upload the family on Nifty Knitting's box art.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    She's still not uploaded. While they are at it they should also upload the family on Nifty Knitting's box art.

there is loads if sims not uploaded from trailers :'(

all the ones from get together missing from groups
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    @marcel21 , GT promo sims are uploaded :)

This is first post of EA_Spectre's baby challenge, you find a list of promo/trailer sims in there, and there indeed are GT trailer sims by Maxis. :)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958634/spectres-all-promo-and-premade-sims-baby-challenge/p1
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    FatalDest8nyFatalDest8ny Posts: 3 New Member
    is anyone good at creating sims if so can someone recreate the redhead girl from the eco lifestyle trailer its 2021 and shes still not on the gallery and i dont plan on losing hope. here's a reference image for someone to try and create her. https://i.redd.it/20cahxcfmb551.png
  • Options
    LoriKobzLoriKobz Posts: 4 New Member
    I just discovered all these other Sims from covers & trailers. I was also looking for the Eco Lifestyle candle maker girl. So glad I found this post!
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    I hear you. I'm still waiting on the cottage from the Cottage Living trailer!