Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bugs after update

ShannonMarie_76ShannonMarie_76 Posts: 46 Member
edited June 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
My game is updated as of this minute.
Bugs-
1- Living on campus suddenly there was a dog in my household the game was giving time for the dog to pack then split household came up and wanted me to move my sim with the dog off of campus. I had to shut down the game go back in edit household and then go back into my game. I didn’t even make that dog and only had one sim in my household.
2- Some people are invisible for a short period of time then they appear.
3- laptops in sims inventory keeps disappearing.
4- game has gotten stuck- sim just standing there not doing any action- go to manage worlds, go to load household and game crashes. Have to completely exit and restart.
Now when I am in a world and go to load a household I get an error telling me to relaunch game, every single time. I have tried repairing, I have removed all of my mods and cc and now I have uninstalled and reinstalling... so peeved
I know this is from the recent update. I had no issues prior, or at least not enough to complain and I didn't buy that Eco pack.
Post edited by ShannonMarie_76 on

Comments

• matthewsccamatthewscca Posts: 13 New Member
    My SIM was at university when I applied the new patch. No Mods. Loved the new inventory system at first! Finally some way to organize!
    After playing for a couple of days, 3/4 of her inventory disappeared. All Strangerville content, all books (including university textbooks and homework), crystals, pimped out laptop, bike, etc. You get the idea. Very upsetting. Can even check the household inventory to see if maybe it went there because, well, it's University. My SIM hasn't graduated yet so I'll check when she does but I'm not hopeful. New development- the "portable computer" does not show in my SIMS inventory. She was at the library and she used it independently. My guess is that all of those objects that disappeared are still in her inventory but just cant be seen for some reason. Before anyone asks, I cleared all filters applied to the inventory items (first thing I checked).
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    edited June 2020
    Hey @ShannonMarie_76 , thanks for your reports :) Keep in mind, however, that bug reports belong on Answers HQ. That is where we keep track of them so I'm going to lock this thread, please, join the discussion through this link:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

For more information, please, check this thread: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/944810/update-on-the-sims-4-help-center

EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top