Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you help me identify this cc creator?

Hello, I downloaded some texture replacement for some EA EP hair months ago, and I realize now that they don't look that great in my game. My mods folder is quite neat (and I don't merge hair), but for some reason I couldn't find the specific package files for these default replacements. I deleted everything I have in my Hairs folder that are named as default replacements, but for some reason these hairs are still there. I thought maybe if I shared the CAS screens, somebody could help identify the creator's name, and I can search for it in other folders in case they got misplaced.

Can anybody guess which creator these custom icons belong to? Thank you!

49982330642_4d8d1a9b0d_z.jpgwho dis

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited June 2020
  • Options
    ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    They look like ifcasims.
    Are they in your overrides folder?

Ah yes they are Ifcasims indeed. And I never thought to look at my overrides folder, can't believe it.
    That's just spot-on Mikezumi, thank you so much.
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Why would you put CC files in the overrides folder? I thought that was only for troubleshooting or something. Does it make them work differently than if they're in the packages folder?
  • Options
    ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    Why would you put CC files in the overrides folder? I thought that was only for troubleshooting or something. Does it make them work differently than if they're in the packages folder?

Hi Irene, sometimes when you install default replacements you have to put them into the Overrides folder. Not always though, the creator will specify it on the download page when you need to put them into Overrides. I probably have only 10-20 pieces of cc in my Overrides folder, that's why I forgot to check there.