Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sharing is Caring N.A.P. bug

So, my understanding of this particular N.A.P. was that your neighbors would come by your lot and possibly lift/steal objects of yours. In preparation of keeping all my sims hard earned things I enclosed her work space outside with half walls and her garden with a fence as well as locking the door for only her,Jazmine.

However, one day into the new plan her laptop went missing. A laptop that was inside. A few days later I saw a notice that said she had swiped something while no one was looking. Lo and behold, she swiped her own laptop and it was nowhere to be found. Noy in her personal inventory nor her household inventory. Just POOF gone!

Has anyone else had this problem? She wont steal from anyone/where else, only from herself.

Comments

• CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    This has been reported as a bug on the EA forums. Go ahead and hit "Me Too" on the first post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-Sim-swiping-own-household-objects-without-klepto/td-p/9175363

Awesome sauce, thank you very much!
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited June 2020
    I've been told this is actually intended behavior if your Sim has the new Recycler trait and has not recycled for a while. They will steal and recycle their own belongings.
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Really? She does have the recycler trait. It never did show up in her inventory when she went to the recycler. How odd.
  • HamsysincyHamsysincy Posts: 142 Member
    edited June 2020
    After the latest patch along with Eco Lifestyle installation, the game is somewhat unplayable with bugs.

Four bugs which I find very annoying at the moment are:
    a) Interactions get cancelled out if multiple interactions are stacked
    b) Sims always stop eating meals and cook other meals
    c) Sims take more time to wake up from sleep although energy bar is full
    d) Random negative relationship appear between Sims