Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Juice Fizzing and Recipes!

Ever since tghe first game pack in sims 3 I lvoe making necater/juice!!

While I prefer the nectar process more, I'll take this juice fizzing lol.
What Juices have you made so far? I'm barely starting but i've made it with

Apples, Honey, Soybeans,

Those all have their own specific name, the ones that just muster up to be suspicious are
Onions, Trash Fruit,

Share your fizzes so we can get a whole list haha!

Comments

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    My sim made strawberry juice and it gave him a flirty moodlet :love:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I used lemons, pears, sage, and carrots.I got fizzy lemonade, pear juice, sage kombucha and suspicious juice from the carrots.
  • Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    How long until they spoil and can you sell them at the flea market? Now that I think of it, can you sell all or any of the eco things at the flea market?
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    JACKIEJOY wrote: »
    How long until they spoil and can you sell them at the flea market? Now that I think of it, can you sell all or any of the eco things at the flea market?

Once I put them on the selling table they had a validity of about 19 days if I remember correctly. The small items that fit on the table can be sold at the flea market or yard sale. I've never tried selling furniture so don't know if possible to sell in the flea market.
  • Options
    akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    It let me put roses in the fizzy machine but I don't think it was suppose to. It's been a day and a half and juice is still not ready. I think I broke it.But fizzy rose water sounded like it would be good.
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Strawberry Fizz Juice spoiled after 2 days if left in Sims inventory, no spoil date if put in the fridge and somewhere between 16-19 days on the market table (can't remember the exact day count).
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    akaniki0 wrote: »
    It let me put roses in the fizzy machine but I don't think it was suppose to. It's been a day and a half and juice is still not ready. I think I broke it.But fizzy rose water sounded like it would be good.

At level two your Sim should be able to experiment with herbs, flowers and soybeans...so a rose should work in the Juicer machine I would think.

• Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Are there any more new harvestables to fizz with or is soybean the only one they tossed at us this time round?
    I would think peach would have been a good fizzy flavor.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    Just a heads up, if you make a club that makes the fizzy drinks anyone in the club can take them. I just had a sim making plantine drinks and it was taking a long time so I had him do something else. Another member of the club took the drinks. I switched to her to take them back and set them on the ground. I went back to the sim who made them, he can't put them in the fridge because they don't belong to him! He can drink them though. I'll have him drink all 6 poor quality plantine drinks!
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Hmm my game wouldn’t let me use the strawberries or grapes 🤔🤔
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    I made fizzy plasma fruit juice. Called it Arterial Spray.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2020
    You can also make Honey Fizzy Juice!
    f1vmun1.png?1
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    @akaniki0 wrote: »

I've had a bug with it too where the machine was infinitely making juice. Not sure what triggered it but I used soy beans on mine so I don't think it's tied to the harvestable itself.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options

If you are off the grid, I'll let you know that the juicer needs power!! Even though the power consumption isn't listed in the buy mode tooltip :\ Also it takes money to make the juice so make sure you have enough.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

If you are off the grid, I'll let you know that the juicer needs power!! Even though the power consumption isn't listed in the buy mode tooltip :\ Also it takes money to make the juice so make sure you have enough.

Yeah I was trying to use it at the community space and it wasn’t working until I got one of those weird new berries. But apparently you can use strawberries and such. I wonder if I didn’t have enough but I know it had power and wouldn’t let me use it.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Plasma fruit and sage. I call it bloodwine.
  • Options
    AmundiAmundi Posts: 1 New Member
    I tried using flowers for juice fizzing. The logic being the more expensive and rare the flower is , the more profit you make from the juice. Orchid is around $500 per bottle, bird of paradise($255 per cut) is around $6,047 per 6 bottles(Masterpiece quality). Both are proven lucrative, that explains partially why no one come to my remote micro home to buy staffs, perhaps too expensive. I opted sell to the system instead for these babies.
  • Options
    tajalove2021tajalove2021 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @cedesdc said:
    > Ever since tghe first game pack in sims 3 I lvoe making necater/juice!!
    >
    > While I prefer the nectar process more, I'll take this juice fizzing lol.
    > What Juices have you made so far? I'm barely starting but i've made it with
    >
    > Apples, Honey, Soybeans,
    >
    > Those all have their own specific name, the ones that just muster up to be suspicious are
    > Onions, Trash Fruit,
    >
    > Share your fizzes so we can get a whole list haha!

I made fizzy juice with the ufo, apple, dragon fruit, coconut, grow fruit, quill fruit, lemon, pear, elderberry, blackberry, plantain, huckleberry, cherry, grape, pomegranate, strawberry, pineapple,plasma plants, and honey.

I made kombucha with fireleaf, parsley, basil, sage, death flower, daisy, chrysanthemum, snowdrop,crocus, dahlia,rose, lily, orchid, tulip, snapdragon, fang flower, bluebell, chamomile, begonia, holly, Christmas rose, wolfsbane, and bird of paradise.
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    I mean since you can name it, you can kinda sorta CALL it Nectar, so that's something
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    cedesdccedesdc Posts: 93 Member
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    I mean since you can name it, you can kinda sorta CALL it Nectar, so that's something

I mean more with the storing in the basement type thing and mixing more ingredients than one, but yeah, The naming was always fun!
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    cedesdc wrote: »
    kwanzaabot wrote: »

I mean more with the storing in the basement type thing and mixing more ingredients than one, but yeah, The naming was always fun!

Yeah, I wonder if that's moddable? The longer it's stored in a basement, the higher its quality?
    Shame they're in six-packs, though, it's hard to escape the visual "craft beer"-ness they have.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2020
    You can get all of these juices from buydebug and with their effects.
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    Chrysanthemum plants make a kombucha which sells well.
  • Options
    AlcoinneAlcoinne Posts: 1 New Member
    The berries from the tree of emotions make emotional juices and seltzers. Also, to my knowledge, strawberry and pomegranate make flirty drinks, grape (possibly blackberry) and plantain make emotional drinks, cherry and blackberry (or maybe bonsai buds) make playful drinks, pear and lemon make emotional drinks, and different herbs and flowers make kombucha. I hope I got those right
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    ewww trash flavored juice?!?!? lol