Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eyelash Accessories

DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
I downloaded some eyelash accessories a while ago and I think they are bugging my sims to look all shiny. I need to replace them, does anyone have any suggestions that were recently updated?
Go Raps!
canada-flag-tiny.gif

Comments

• EmpressEllieEmpressEllie Posts: 38 Member
    I'm not sure if it has been recently updated but Kijiko's skin detail eyelashes work really well, they can interfere with rings but it's not bad.
  • SchmoloopSchmoloop Posts: 116 Member
    All of the 3-D lashes I've seen conflict with rings, but Kijiko's eyelashes are good as well as Maxis Match eyelashes by Radeu, 3-D lashes (any version) by dream girl, and Hollywood Lashes by Leah Lillith. Some of the eyelashes require Kijiko's eyelashes to work.
    。゚゚・。・゚゚。
    .~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~..~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'
     ゚・。・
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Kijiko's eyelashes that are in the eyeglasses slot work great in my game and don't seem to conflict with any of my other cc.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • RandomSims4AddictRandomSims4Addict Posts: 8 New Member
    Unfortunately, Kijiko's eyelashes wouldn't work if you play on laptop mode.
    So I usually use these eyelashes: https://thesimscatalog.com/sims4/downloads/facial-hair/eyelashes/s-club-wm-ts4-eyelashes-201709/
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Are those base game compatible?

If you're talking about Kijiko's, then yes.