Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Idea for fresh set of items to be added to game in order for us to have something to buy

I think we should have things that we can hopefully buy and it should be randomized over time....maybe bi-weekly to give us something to buy. We have unlimited simoleons but it would be cool to have something to work towards to make jobs and money making efforts worth it. What do you all think and what are your ideas?

Comments

• Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited June 2020
    I would like more items too buy with our simoleons, when our sims become rich now what ? 😂, I would like it if our sims had to buy their clothes and food ingredients at supermarket or something, your sims could have their shopping delivered, maybe they could buy newspapers, magazines and games, more venues like cinemas etc
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Lol, people are rich because they don't spend money or at least they spend a lot less than they earn. We can buy clothes but they are not that expensive, and the ingredients can be bought directly from the fridge. I would love a supermarket and some better clothes shops. Maybe they could add in some expensive vacation destinations. Maybe instead of buying stuff, since sims don't need to work as hard, they could use their time to focus on other things, vacations, skill and relationships building, get new hobbies, raising a big family and getting all kids through college, build some community venues, etc.
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited June 2020
    There isnt much for our sims too spend money, I'd like it too be a challenge like money is in real life, yeah its seems that poor people give more 😂 ironically, I'm not rich or poor I'm one of those people that get by, I give to charities and when I see a homeless person in the street I buy them a sandwich and a bottle of water, I've been poor before aswell but I've always had a smile on my face and got on with it, a poor person knows that friends and family is the true wealth
    Post edited by Nikkih on
  • Options
    bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    I think that would be dope to have random NPCs in the game to donate to. I also would like an online aspect to the game to get interesting items month to month or even community items that could be sold via the gallery option.