Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More of the same, but better

I would like more fantasy play, I miss going into the future from Sims 3, I think it would be cool if an expansion pack would come out with 2 worlds, one that is a future world that you can live in, and its all sci-fi and stuff, then one that sends you back in time to like maybe the 80s or Victorian Era. And living in those worlds you would have to do wardrobe changes when traveling out of that world to appear "normal".

Next Id like to see a Medieval world, with black smiths and Dragons. Its more live off the land, and maybe the jester comes around to bother you, or you are the jester. Maybe you can choose weather to embrace Dragons and tame them, or fight them.

Id like Werewolfs and more occults, It just feels like the occult plays are lacking in what they play with. Maybe a GP for werewolves, and then an expansion pack for the rest, vampires need there rivals/crossed star lovers. (Fairies, Genies, Playable Ghost, Zombies, ect)

An Asian EP. I want to be able to live in that world. I want both a modern world and a old world both based in Asian culture.

I want a winter vacation world, with hot coco and skiing and snow boarding, and avalanches, (an yetis)

A racing world. This adds cars to the game. You can play as a race car driver, or build cars. I think it would be great to have a garage and work on cars for profit.

A Farming Pack. Animals! I want to have barns and coops, and fields, and random animals walk in the fields, and all animals having their own name. So you click on the barn, and it pulls up every animal in that barn with their name, and you can click on weather to milk them, "send them to the butcher" or maybe breed them. I think chickens, ducks, turkeys, and maybe geese should share a coop, where you can collect eggs, and send to butcher. I think that the barn should hold cows, horses, llamas(it would be weird not to add them?) alpacas, sheeps and goats. I want to milk goats, sheer llamas, alpacas, and sheeps. I want rabbits as pets or as barn animals to be added too. Like you can breed them for contest and best in show(all animals should have this ability) where you can take them to fairs and get ribbons and money. You should also be able to send them to be sold to other farms. I would love a farmers market, and instead of a bar, a place where you can line dance. Also being able to hire farm hands. And our children should be able to do the easy chores, like cleaning stalls, feeding animals, collecting eggs.

What do you want added to the game? (Everyone is allowed to dream about what they want, please don't tear them down because you don't want what they do.)