Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mouse’s Sims Mafia - Mafia Wins!

Comments

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I knew you shouldn't have still been alive. And how did we let you get away with leading mislynches :s
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    This was a great game to host. Also, all leading up to her winning, Keyen was just saying how she was going to lose. 😂
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I was the last scum :D

I hope yall wouldn't fight me

I-
    Good game, you really had us fooled :(:D
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

xLunaSimsx wrote: »

Really, really well played, Keyen XD You did so well

I'd have to agree, you did play really well. I'll get over being salty at some point. jk I promise I'm not mad

And that whole frame thing day 1 played us all :D

• xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    keyen was so good at his tactics. but smh he killed me bc of my suspicion on both him and zinnia. GRR. XD
    MPy9H9S.gif
    keyen was so good at his tactics. but smh he killed me bc of my suspicion on both him and zinnia. GRR. XD

You had them sniffed out so quickly!!

haha, yeah!! they both were so oFF to me. keyen tried to play off his excessive votes but i KNEW there was something off. but then other things he did were townish so i was like maybe i'm wrong. but zinnia, she was off to me the whole time LOL
    MPy9H9S.gif
    at least my gut instincts were right in this case. i feel somewhat accomplished XD
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    I knew you shouldn't have still been alive. And how did we let you get away with leading mislynches :s

I saw a great opportunity when DeKay was acting strange. Everything went downhill to town as soon as Dekay's lynched and thank goodness for that.

Nerd came after me, and you shouldn't come after me because I'm Keyen. Plus, yall were so quick to vote her, it made me look town when I waited to vote her until I woke up.

The whole Luna thing wasn't really planned tbh. Zinnia just wanted to kill her because it would be hard to lynch her. Yall said I was framed, then I went with it and put on a show.

I knew Zinnia had to die for me to win this game. It was a good sacrifice.

Plumbob was also hard for me to lynch, so I went with killing him.

While doing the Broncos, City, and Sophia as Zinnia's partner, that was actually me trying to connect dots that would make sense to yall, so I went with Sophia. I was supposed to get City lynched today, and Zinnia suggested I should go for Broncos. The Sophia thingy was just a last minute decision I made cause that's the only thing I could come up with a good reason lol.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Mouselline wrote: »
    This was a great game to host. Also, all leading up to her winning, Keyen was just saying how she was going to lose. 😂

YEAH I WAS ACTUALLY PANICKING

Really, really well played, Keyen XD You did so well

I'd have to agree, you did play really well. I'll get over being salty at some point. jk I promise I'm not mad

I don't blame yall if yall get salty at me SKKSKSK

It just means that I really did a good job :D

haha, yeah!! they both were so oFF to me. keyen tried to play off his excessive votes but i KNEW there was something off. but then other things he did were townish so i was like maybe i'm wrong. but zinnia, she was off to me the whole time LOL

Actually, the whole excessive votes is a Keyen thingy and I got really salty when u pointed that out because I would 100% do it too if I was town.

Actually, the whole excessive votes is a Keyen thingy and I got really salty when u pointed that out because I would 100% do it too if I was town.

But it's so different to how I remember you playing in the previous game + lots of people agreed LOL
    MPy9H9S.gif

I saw a great opportunity when DeKay was acting strange. Everything went downhill to town as soon as Dekay's lynched and thank goodness for that.

Nerd came after me, and you shouldn't come after me because I'm Keyen. Plus, yall were so quick to vote her, it made me look town when I waited to vote her until I woke up.

The whole Luna thing wasn't really planned tbh. Zinnia just wanted to kill her because it would be hard to lynch her. Yall said I was framed, then I went with it and put on a show.

I knew Zinnia had to die for me to win this game. It was a good sacrifice.

Plumbob was also hard for me to lynch, so I went with killing him.

While doing the Broncos, City, and Sophia as Zinnia's partner, that was actually me trying to connect dots that would make sense to yall, so I went with Sophia. I was supposed to get City lynched today, and Zinnia suggested I should go for Broncos. The Sophia thingy was just a last minute decision I made cause that's the only thing I could come up with a good reason lol.

You put on a show all right. I figured Plumbob was killed because him would have been harder. I think City would have been a hard lynch, but then again, I about switched my vote to her instead of Sophia XD

But it's so different to how I remember you playing in the previous game + lots of people agreed LOL

Yeah lol but thank goodness I survived lmaoooo

That's why I dismissed suspicions of you because off the votes. I would have been all over you if you hadn't voted a gazillion times

I'm pretty sure I'd get lynched next game because I traumatized yall :joy:

That's why I dismissed suspicions of you because of the votes. I would have been all over you if you hadn't voted a gazillion times

keeping my eye on you for sure 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀
    MPy9H9S.gif

That's why I dismissed suspicions of you because off the votes. I would have been all over you if you hadn't voted a gazillion times

Exactly!!! Maybe my whole playstyle changed, but I'd always vote excessively every early D1s regardless of my alignment. Idk, it's what I always do.

keeping my eye on you for sure 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀

:joy::joy:

Hope I wouldn't roll scum. Even tho I won this game, it was still so stressful to me.

Vote: Keyen

I'm not sure who's hosting next but I'd like to prevote >:)

:joy::joy::joy:

Good luck with going against me cause, town or scum, I know how to win an argument :joy:

:joy::joy::joy:

Good luck with going against me cause, town or scum, I know how to win an argument :joy:

That is true :D